• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I Hate DoucheBags..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I dont care what others think or say about you.. I LOVE YOU MAN!!

warpig

warpig

941267-1.jpg

You can find lots of these here in my home state, New Jersey.

I live in North Jersey, this is what I see on a daily basis. And this guy in the picture is a full time mall cop, at the local mall, I unfortunately know this douchebag.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I live in North Jersey, this is what I see on a daily basis. And this guy in the picture is a full time mall cop, at the local mall, I unfortunately know this douchebag.
Hahaha, oh man you actually know this guy. He's like the famous poster for guido douchebags. Mall cop..:rofl3:
Where in North Jersey?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Douchebags + GAS CHAMBER = Yeah buddy!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

warpig

warpig

Hahaha, oh man you actually know this guy. He's like the famous poster for guido douchebags. Mall cop..:rofl3:
Where in North Jersey?

Bergen County

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh Hai

bigmoneyguidette-1.jpg

GuidoOompa-1.jpg

I wonder wich stage of skin cancer the guy on the midde has.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well what do u think the germans did 50 yrs ago :spy:

They were ocuppied by soviets, french, british and USA troops. Oh wait, you mean 65 years ago. LOL.

Nah, I was only joking :thumbsup2:

PS: electric chair is overrated, gas chamber for the win!

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They were ocuppied by soviets, french, british and USA troops. Oh wait, you mean 65 years ago. LOL.

Nah, I was only joking :thumbsup2:

PS: electric chair is overrated, gas chamber for the win!

Baah. They should all taste their own medicine - be burnt to death in tanning bed.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
lol ass...
Yeah, let's openly judge people we've never met who have no affect on our lives by their appearance or, rather, the groups they associate themselves with due to their appearance or, rather, the traits we expect them to have due to their appearance. You'd think bodybuilders would be a bit more open-minded than this, but maybe that's just the mindset of an ass or, rather, maybe everyone's self-validating by ragging on others.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, let's openly judge people we've never met who have no affect on our lives by their appearance or, rather, the groups they associate themselves with due to their appearance or, rather, the traits we expect them to have due to their appearance. You'd think bodybuilders would be a bit more open-minded than this, but maybe that's just the mindset of an ass or, rather, maybe everyone's self-validating by ragging on others.

WOW.. get over yourself bud.. its a joke..

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
WOW.. get over yourself bud.. its a joke..
Get over myself how? I'm not sure what you mean by this or why I was called an ass for pointing out the uselessness of this thread. If people are getting a few laughs, than that's fine, but no need to insult me for me calling you out on insulting others, or again after I defended my position accordingly.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

good post:2: