• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I Hate DoucheBags..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get over myself how? I'm not sure what you mean by this or why I was called an ass for pointing out the uselessness of this thread. If people are getting a few laughs, than that's fine, but no need to insult me for me calling you out on insulting others, or again after I defended my position accordingly.

its called a joke? do you need the definition? your a smart guy im sure you know what a joke is.. so this is called judging? even if this is judging, "douchebags" like this annoy me.. do these posts offend you? sure this thread is useless but it seems some are getting a good laugh out of these "douchebags"

hold up, I insulted you? i said "ass" in a sarcastic way as if i were agreeing with you, fully knowing that this thread is useless but quite funny at the same time.. sorry for hurting your feelings.. as a Admin I'd think you'd have thicker skin then this..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good post:2:

seriously? you used to a pretty cool guy with a sense of humor.. what happened to you? I can see if this thread was in a way hurting someone.. but its not.. geez..

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yes, I was afraid my initial wording would be misinterpreted as arrogant, even though that was in no way my intent. Is this practice disallowed?
its called a joke? do you need the definition? your a smart guy im sure you know what a joke is.. so this is called judging? even if this is judging, "douchebags" like this annoy me.. do these posts offend you? sure this thread is useless but it seems some are getting a good laugh out of these "douchebags"

hold up, I insulted you? i said "ass" in a sarcastic way as if i were agreeing with you, fully knowing that this thread is useless but quite funny at the same time.. sorry for hurting your feelings.. as a Admin I'd think you'd have thicker skin then this..
As someone who's been around the board long enough, I think you'd know better than to call anyone an ass, let alone an Admin. There was nothing in your "lol ass" post that made me think you were in any way agreeing with me. How am I supposed to infer that? Still, I'm not insulted, nor do I empathize for these supposed douchebags. I really don't care either way, but am surprised that judging others based on their appearances is going over so well here and that you've let my random remark escalate to the point where I actually have to defend myself. My first post was merely a backhanded way of pointing out that this thread is hypocritical and the images in it are older than teh internetz. That's all. You can continue your fun now.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, I was afraid my initial wording would be misinterpreted as arrogant, even though that was in no way my intent. Is this practice disallowed?

As someone who's been around the board long enough, I think you'd know better than to call anyone an ass, let alone an Admin. There was nothing in your "lol ass" post that made me think you were in any way agreeing with me. How am I supposed to infer that? Still, I'm not insulted, nor do I empathize for these supposed douchebags. I really don't care either way, but am surprised that judging others based on their appearances is going over so well here and that you've let my random remark escalate to the point where I actually have to defend myself. My first post was merely a backhanded way of pointing out that this thread is hypocritical and the images in it are older than teh internetz. That's all. You can continue your fun now.

ok you win Line.. as usuall.. ill make sure to be a better member from this day forward and refrain from using "ass" in a joking manner from now on.. yes this thread is stupid i agree.. it all started because someone sent me an invite to this group over at facebook and i was bored so i decided to post that picture up..

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jeeze wheres the humour line lol. He was only joking.:omgwtf:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but seriously, can you even compare the 2?

absolutely not, i dont take any offense from this thread. but the principle is the same. juding people just going by how they look. Line made a good point, saying that we as bodybuilders should not fall down in that pit, as i am sure most of us has been exposed to prejudice in some way or another.

that being said, having a laugh at some of these pics is totally innocent, but the wording can get alittle extreme sometimes. dragging in hitler and gas chambers just going by how people dress and how much time they've spent in the tanning bed is uncalled for.

all in all, my initial post wasnt an attack aimed towards this thread or you for that matter. it was a recognition of Line's post, and that he made a good point.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
ok you win Line.. as usuall.. ill make sure to be a better member from this day forward and refrain from using "ass" in a joking manner from now on.. yes this thread is stupid i agree.. it all started because someone sent me an invite to this group over at facebook and i was bored so i decided to post that picture up..
I'm not looking to win or lose anything. I don't see this as a battle or contest, but a misunderstanding. I would prefer not being called an ass in the future though, if you must, please make the joking-yet-agreeing aspect of it more apparent.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
absolutely not, i dont take any offense from this thread. but the principle is the same. juding people just going by how they look. Line made a good point, saying that we as bodybuilders should not fall down in that pit, as i am sure most of us has been exposed to prejudice in some way or another.

that being said, having a laugh at some of these pics is totally innocent, but the wording can get alittle extreme sometimes. dragging in hitler and gas chambers just going by how people dress and how much time they've spent in the tanning bed is uncalled for.

all in all, my initial post wasnt an attack aimed towards this thread or you for that matter. it was a recognition of Line's post, and that he made a good point.

who mentioned hitler and gas chambers? yes you and Line both have very good points.. i think the post i made calling him and 'ass' was misinterpreted, i was actually agreeing with him in saying that his thread is lame.. now i regret making it.. oh well..

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
who mentioned hitler and gas chambers? yes you and Line both have very good points.. i think the post i made calling him and 'ass' was misinterpreted, i was actually agreeing with him in saying that his thread is lame.. now i regret making it.. oh well..
No reason to regret it. Life goes on. :gaysign:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i think i get it the worst, haha.....*sobs*..

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm usually not the one to judge people, ever, but I know a lot of these kind of guys personally. My area is filled with them, though, the population is dying out. Some really are complete douchebags. Of course, not all of them, but there is a good majority of them being assholes. There's a reason why people don't like them besides how ridiculous they look. From personal experience, they treat others as inferiors, they think they're the shit, and basically better than everyone else. I've met some 'guidos' with a good amount of human decency but it's seldom, thus why they have the stereotype of being douchebags.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People want to fit in, to get their "game"
and feed off it, getting satisfaction.
i think im the only dude, who doesn't give a fuck what i wear, how i act, what music i blast in my car (brutal death metal, not rap or trance/techno) or view women, i see a hot chick i stare once or twice, other dudes cant stop looking.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i think im the only dude, who doesn't give a fuck what i wear, how i act, what music i blast in my car (brutal death metal, not rap or trance/techno) or view women, i see a hot chick i stare once or twice, other dudes cant stop looking.
Yes, you're the only one out of 6.7 billion people to act like this.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People want to fit in, to get their "game"
and feed off it, getting satisfaction.
It's what I've noticed over the past years in high school. One on one with these guys, they're pretty good people. But when you put them next to each other, it becomes a game of trying to impress each other and fit into the 'cool' category.
And I feel ya on that part. Although I may follow society in some ways, I really try to just be my own person and not care what others think. Call me unmanly-like but I rarely watch football, I enjoy classical music, dramatic movies, I don't want a relationship to just have sex with a girl, and the list goes on. I dislike the idea of trying to fit in and not being myself.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey, hey, cool down, guys. I'm pretty sure we have lost of problems out of the internet, we don't need to fight each other here.

That being said, I NEVER-NEVER-NEVER said nothing about Hitler not the Nazis. I'm assuming it can't write "gas chamber" just because Hitler used them and some of you get offended? Ok, I not use the word "gun", John Lennon was killed with one of them... come on...

Chill out guys, it's Sunday :D

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes i know guys.. im the first to admit that im a hypocrite..