• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

i have a big problem, and im scared..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah i dont think you got anything to worry about. Im actually kind of pumped you have that problem cause i thought I was fucking retarded or something.

lol thank god, my loads arent as big any more either :( lol

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think its anything serious, dont get worried, just go see a doc and ask him/her :gaygay: their own thoughts on regarding why its happening

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've always had this going on with my right nut ever since I can remember. Even asked the doc about it once and it is perfectly fine!
But my roomie actually had this happen once when he was a kid and it went all the way up in his stomach and he had to get surgery to get both cars back in the garage!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've always had this going on with my right nut ever since I can remember. Even asked the doc about it once and it is perfectly fine!
But my roomie actually had this happen once when he was a kid and it went all the way up in his stomach and he had to get surgery to get both cars back in the garage!

Seriously dude thats the shit that scares me :ughnoes: Both of mine suck up like where the base of my dick is and i gotta push them back down :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

his stomach? wtf!!!!! dude please tell me your joking, im scared as shit now, i cant even imagine how much that hurts!!!!!! fuck!!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ dude just have ure GF hold them while she is blowing you lol or just keep pushing them down thats what I have to do. Stop being a BITCH and suck it up (no pun intended :keke: )

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah thats really what happened to him but he was like 8 years old. I dont think you have anything to worry about though. That testicular retraction is a good thing.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ dude just have ure GF hold them while she is blowing you lol or just keep pushing them down thats what I have to do. Stop being a BITCH and suck it up (no pun intended :keke: )
Am I the only one who never gets head? Fuck it's depressing :carduindisguise:jerkoff1:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea im scared like a mofo now.. no sex anymore :greddy:

:spy:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

In that case if you push hard you may shit it.. :wutyousay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont have that problem
mine are always sagging..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont have that problem
mine are always sagging..

yea mine were really big and sagged alot, now they are tiny and hide most of the time, big cock with no balls, before my balls dwarfed ny cock but not anymore lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:keke:
yea im scared like a mofo now.. no sex anymore :greddy:

:spy:

i heard germans have little pipi's anyways so tiny balls wont make a difference in your case :linedrunk:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know what i hope it is steroids and not an allergic reaction to vagina.