• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB Pro World Masters Championship: Updates!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
581_d5df152e20908e75d0017d93f2a154f3_m.jpg

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/lifestyle/4603-roland-cziurlok-guest-poses-in-germany-in-prep-for-2011-ifbb-masters-worlds.html

way way better than I thought he would be. impressive.

great great Chest still.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So when is the show? December?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^

Whoa Strydom! always young.

I have his titans dvd when he was training for the comeback at the ironman, what a physique. This guy does not get old.

If this was a true masters show he would win.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy ****. Strydom for the win.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah he looks almost as good as he did 20 years ago... but sadly bloody IFBB is never going to forgive him for going with Vince McMahon's WBF... so he is not going to win!
I've always been a huge fan of his... he was the only one who could have given Dorian a run for his money... Flex, Shawn and Leverone were always going to be kids next to Dorian... he on the other hand could have actually beaten Dorian in the early years!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strydom chest look ****ing dense!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's impressive for being 60 years old, no doubt. I wonder if he's now a bussinessman... how this "mature" *cough, cough* guys could have the time and/or resources to prep for a bb show?

PS: yeap, I said MA-TU-RE.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
He's impressive for being 60 years old, no doubt. I wonder if he's now a bussinessman... how this "mature" *cough, cough* guys could have the time and/or resources to prep for a bb show?

PS: yeap, I said MA-TU-RE.

he must have some kind of resources.

B

benchingover500

I like Dexter but he never changes from year to year. I don't know why. Kai, Heath, & Jay always tweak something, but Dex always looks basically the same.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like Dexter but he never changes from year to year. I don't know why. Kai, Heath, & Jay always tweak something, but Dex always looks basically the same.

Maybe because he achieved his best... he can't get better. Maybe if he changes everything he might **** up his phisique...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dexter added a solid amount of mass around the 2007/2008 time period when he won his final Arnold Classic. Besides that, he hasn't really changed at all.

This is probably because he doesn't do big bulks in his offseason like many others. He stays a few weeks out from contest shape year round.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Troy last wk!

I'll put my money on Troy! .. Last wk, low-carb day!

t701f9-1.jpg

Last edited:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come'on....Troy always looks great in these low-quality cell-phone shots. Nothing new here. That's like saying "I think Toney Freeman will win the O, because he looks great in his recent cell phone pix!"

Everybody knows, the only thing that matters on Troy is his glutes and hams.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Troy has nothing on Dexter... nothing

Dexter is far superior - you'll see.