• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB Pro World Masters Championship: Updates!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Ronnie's right bicep looks terrible in that first pic...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I hope dexter gets a photoshoot because i wanna see more of what he brought tonight. He can still be a little better, like i said above, he has a solid year of improvement with Farah to come. How old is he now? One of the greatest (if not the greatest by some standards) physiques in the world and he's over 40.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys are making too big-a-deal out of this. Dexter just was in India doing the Mumbai Classic a couple months ago. You really think he added much lean mass in that time? lol, nope not even close.

He just brought a fuller package here. Perhaps he carbed up more, perhaps he didn't deplete as much leading up, or perhaps he injected more insulin before-hand. Lol, whatever he did it worked for him, because you guys are making it sound like he had a successful 3 week offseason.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I agree with you, however, this is probably close to his Olympia-winning phisique, and he's not young anymore...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont think he put on a whole lot of lean mass within a few weeks but he lost a lot of mass earlier in the year, he seems to have gained it all back throughout the course of the year and his fullness is great. Just a really good look to his physique, its what he's needed for a while.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to Dexter... thats hell a lot of purs too... with additional 100 K is his pocket.. he can prep for ACS like never before and if he adds 1% to this state of his physique then he will be very hard to beat at ACS too. This was by far the best Dexter, even better than the one that won O!!! Great job, Dexter, Farah and ..... Charles!!!

That front double bicep shot.. and the biceps on both arms themselves are just unreal!!!

Last edited:
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to Dexter... thats hell a lot of purs too... with additional 100 K is his pocket.. he can prep for ACS like never before and if he adds 1% to this state of his physique then he will be very hard to beat at ACS too. This was by far the best Dexter, even better than the one that won O!!! Great job, Dexter, Farah and ..... Charles!!!

That front double bicep shot.. and the biceps on both arms themselves are just unreal!!!

agree...best dexter that i've ever seen...those biceps...hope to see the same shape at the ASC

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Uhhhhh

Sorry to disappoint, but Dexter isn't competing in 2012.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Uhhhhh

Sorry to disappoint, but Dexter isn't competing in 2012.

he doesnt know if he'll do the Arnold but i think he'll do the O for sure.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he doesnt know if he'll do the Arnold but i think he'll do the O for sure.
Not according to the new FLEX magazine.

Fairly sure it says his next show will be 2012 IFBB Pro World Masters, if he even competes in 2012. He's taking a break from bodybuilding.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not according to the new FLEX magazine.

Fairly sure it says his next show will be 2012 IFBB Pro World Masters, if he even competes in 2012. He's taking a break from bodybuilding.

A break? That must be a retirement. You can't be out one year and regain your phisique after... not if you are 40+. So I'm assuming this is Dexter Jackson's last win in bodybuilding shows. Anyway, contratz to him, he will be truly missed.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A break? That must be a retirement. You can't be out one year and regain your phisique after... not if you are 40+. So I'm assuming this is Dexter Jackson's last win in bodybuilding shows. Anyway, contratz to him, he will be truly missed.
lol, nah.

I actually think he's doing it to have a longer offseason and put some quality mass on. He's been frustrated with his placings lately, like losing the FLEX Pro to Centaponi. Who knows, maybe all the complements he's received for this show will make him change his mind and he decides to do the Olympia.

He's certainly not doing the Arnold 2012.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is at a point where he needs to think about post BBing life and if he needs to arange for matters related to that then all the power to him! Only he can decide whats best for him and he is always had his head in the right place, so I'm sure he will do the right thing here too.

F

Freak

Damn Troy looked crazy from the front, hard as hell, too bad that's not the case from the rear. Btw is it just me or does Dex's right arm look noticeably bigger than the left?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats to Dex. He and Toney looked great.

Ronnie on the other hand...