• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Interviews, prejudging vids, replays..etc from the 2010 Arnold Classic!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
New vids from MD Poland.

Kai and Oscar

Jay

Dorian

Expo Video Tour

Backstage pre-judging

Centopani

Animal Cage

Last edited by a moderator:
M

modelar2

Hello guys!
I have some interviews made by our Slovak team of EastLabs.biz for you.
You can find them at the bottom of the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont see how phil was being obnoxious anyway
dont take notice of dilated, he likes to provoke because he likes to be scolded :bullwhip: :hide:
Out of curiosity what do the others say regarding thrash talk when hitting the back shots? no need to say who it is.

can't go into details, but we all have made little comments. i was even brushed/pushed during the posedown during the beginning of the nightshow, but i didn't cry about it. shoot, i've gotten much worse playin' bball so its just apart of the game. this goes on a ton, as i've been mean-mugged by guys ever since the jr nats and really who cares. that's there game and i've got mine. arnold had his way, shawn ray, flex and many others so collectively, we are just a bunch of 'meats' on-stage letting our energy out for the judges but also the fans. lastly, i do this to have fun and i am always told by peers and fans that they can tell so i'm good with that because this sport is awesome!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey, i was up there having fun that's it which is what i normally do. as far as being a good sportsman, you should hear some of the trash talk on stage while hitting the back shots.

x10:thumbsup2: