• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Interviews, prejudging vids, replays..etc from the 2010 Arnold Classic!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOCK IT IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!! what an annoying ****

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HotChickJPG-1.jpg

but there are plenty more guys willing to put up with it

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
More photoshoot vids
Ronny_ASC-1.jpg

Ronny Rockel
Hide_ASC-1.jpg

Hidetada Yamagishi
branch21_ASC_1-1.jpg

Branch Warren

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
More vids from prejudging of the Arnold Amateur, from Matze @ Team Andro.

Classes:

Super Heavyweight

Heavyweight

Light Heavyweight

Welterweight

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Same from Matze, HD quality, prejudging 2010 Arnold Classic:

normal_AC2010PreMen_2818429JPG-1.jpg

Dexter Jackson

Phil Heath

Branch Warren

Kai Greene

Toney Freeman

Roelly Winklaar

Melvin Anthony

Hidetada Yamagishi

Sergey Shelestov

Johnnie Jackson

Robert Piotrkovicz

Ronny Rockel

Tarek Elsetouhi

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ awesome quality! thanks tkD.

Phil was getting kinda abnoxious in the callout 1 & 2 video. Sometimes a bit disrespectful to everyone else who was being a good sportsman.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
one more bump for Heath's routine from a different angle
hyooge!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
MD Poland Interviews

Tricky Jackson

Markus Haley

Ben White

Rodney Roller

Branch Warren

Jay Cutler

Dorian Yates

Team Bahrain

Backstage Prejudging

Expo Montage

Kai Greene

Rich Gaspari

Lorisa Hase AKA Larissa Reis

Evan Centopani

Sami Al Haddad

Animal Cage

Monica Brant

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ awesome quality! thanks tkD.

Phil was getting kinda abnoxious in the callout 1 & 2 video. Sometimes a bit disrespectful to everyone else who was being a good sportsman.

hey, i was up there having fun that's it which is what i normally do. as far as being a good sportsman, you should hear some of the trash talk on stage while hitting the back shots.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dilatedanus said:
hey, i was up there having fun that's it which is what i normally do. as far as being a good sportsman, you should hear some of the trash talk on stage while hitting the back shots.

PWNAGE :turborun:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

It seemed as if you were making gestures as if you are brushing people off throughout prejudging and finals, it was just my personal impression and im not the only person who shares it. But you're right, I have no idea of what people are saying onstage or off stage since i was watching from the webcast. Its also easier to notice You since when both you and Kai were onstage its hard to pay attention to anyone else so maybe thats why it seemed more apparent to me. Its sad that there is trashtalk amongst the competitors, They should have the balls to trashtalk while doing the front shots so the judges can see it lol.

Huh? i gave my honest impression of what i could see in the video. Phil came on here and adressed it like a man. The rest of the competitors seemed as if they were being respectful in the video, i cant hear what they said during the back shots but they seemed grounded while phil made gestures... I know now that they were prolly talkin shit and not as sportsmanlike in the first place. Im glad you got excited though.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

How was Phil being disrespectful? He showed that he had plenty of energy and also that he was on top. It's great to see that in any competition and many other great pros have done the same.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seemed as if you were making gestures as if you are brushing people off throughout prejudging and finals, it was just my personal impression and im not the only person who shares it. But you're right, I have no idea of what people are saying onstage or off stage since i was watching from the webcast. Its also easier to notice You since when both you and Kai were onstage its hard to pay attention to anyone else so maybe thats why it seemed more apparent to me. Its sad that there is trashtalk amongst the competitors, They should have the balls to trashtalk while doing the front shots so the judges can see it lol.

Huh? i gave my honest impression of what i could see in the video. Phil came on here and adressed it like a man. The rest of the competitors seemed as if they were being respectful in the video, i cant hear what they said during the back shots but they seemed grounded while phil made gestures... I know now that they were prolly talkin shit and not as sportsmanlike in the first place. Im glad you got excited though.

a) I can't believe you would make such an uninformed statement in the first place. You have clearly never competed at any significant level of competition in any sport.

b) I can't believe you are trying to defend your statement.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
How was Phil being disrespectful? He showed that he had plenty of energy and also that he was on top. It's great to see that in any competition and many other great pros have done the same.

2:20, 3:08 were some instances where he seemed a bit cocky towards the other competitors while the other competitors appeared to stay humble throughout the video. I know now that they probably weren't being as humble as they pretended to be from the front.

a) I can't believe you would make such an uninformed statement in the first place. You have clearly never competed at any significant level of competition in any sport.

b) I can't believe you are trying to defend your statement.

A. you are correct, i said something i didnt know anything about.

B. I was not defending my statement. I was saying It was an impression i got, there are no if and or buts about what i thought about what i saw last week. Are we not entitle to impressions? Phil came on here and stated that he was just having fun and there was some trashtalk from the other competitors who were not as sportsmalike as they appeared to be from the front. I now know what i didnt know back then, i shouldve stated my comment as an opinion as opposed to a fact which was not true.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A. you are correct, i said something i didnt know anything about.

B. I was not defending my statement. I was saying It was an impression i got, there are no if and or buts about what i thought about what i saw last week. Are we not entitle to impressions? Phil came on here and stated that he was just having fun and there was some trashtalk from the other competitors who were not as sportsmalike as they appeared to be from the front. I now know what i didnt know back then, i shouldve stated my comment as an opinion as opposed to a fact.

You were defending your statement.

Also I've already told you this, but it bears repeating: opinions/impressions aren't worth writing/speaking if they aren't backed up with any understanding and knowledge.

By your own admission you have no experience in competitive sports, so you don't understand what trash talk and jostling, etc is all about. You should have asked Phil a question rather than having a shot at him.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You were defending your statement.

Also I've already told you this, but it bears repeating: opinions/impressions aren't worth writing/speaking if they aren't backed up with any understanding and knowledge.

By your own admission you have no experience in competitive sports, so you don't understand what trash talk and jostling, etc is all about. You should have asked Phil a question rather than having a shot at him.

Agree'd. I didnt mean to disrespect phil if i did and i shouldnt have made the original comment when i did not know anything about what i said.

M

modelar2

I really don´t think there was something bad in Phils behaviour onstage. It just helped him look like a champion for the judges.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I personally love the energie Phil brings to the stage! it feels more like i'm watching the sport BB is.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont see how phil was being obnoxious anyway
dont take notice of dilated, he likes to provoke because he likes to be scolded :bullwhip: :hide:
Out of curiosity what do the others say regarding thrash talk when hitting the back shots? no need to say who it is.