• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

is ronnie coleman injecting himself here???

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is it with everyones attitude? its an honest question ive never seen the whole video, im just making sure im not the only one who sees it, if you said it was a pin then i believe you thats fine, i dont understand why everyone has to get all butt hurt about it, to everyone who posted a non-asshole post, thanks alot!!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are u guys serious? he is using a pin from the weight stack to release pressure on his shoulder muscle. Its the same effect a deep tissue messege would give you. It is frpom the cost of redemption dvd. Watch the dvd he is clearly using a pibn from the weight stack he does it between almost every one of his sets on flat and incline. He puts icy hot on at the beginning of the weight session and says he has a bad shoulder.

Not injecting in public, or during a weightliftings session.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
c'mon lets not be stupid. serb got it with his post, what do you guys take ronnie for?

obviously weapon has never seen one of ronnie's vids, most notably the cost of redemption. he massages his chest with the weight stack pin several times in his chest workout. that's what he's doing here.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol cool guys inject roids in the middle of the gym, in the middle of the training session..oh yeah.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
c'mon lets not be stupid. serb got it with his post, what do you guys take ronnie for?

obviously weapon has never seen one of ronnie's vids, most notably the cost of redemption. he massages his chest with the weight stack pin several times in his chest workout. that's what he's doing here.
your right ive never seen his videos before, im not a big fan. it makes sense now but to anyone else it looks weird

R

radguym

bodybuilders arent that retarded

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can a mod or admin close this thread please, discussions over. thanks! :)

bizarro306

bizarro306

he's jus stretching... i.m.o.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea i know what everyone means now, i mean i didnt even notice he was in the corner, until i read some guys comment about him injecting onb 0:09 and i was like wtf? so that was the first think i thought but everyone made it clear now.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys ..ronnie might use that pin on the video ..but ..:uhoh2:
here in chili he buy the whole stack for 2009!! .. :ughnoes:
I know the person who sold all these shits to him ..yet here it is legal to use them! ..:techn9ne:

today some bodybuilders do not use steroids just before or after training
the most common today is to use vitamins and amino directly into the muscle to train .. is like the most typical
one of the many reasons is to ensure a rapid recovery without waiting for hours or days!:tiphat:

S

Superman8454

IF you will watch the who,e movie, then you would kno that he is pushin the weight pins in his muscles to loosen the muscle fibers up!!!!!!

B

BB999

I agree with adam23. Plus I have this video in full and watched many times.

He has a shoulder injury and I've seen him do this in other videos.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to inject roids in the middle of a gym, in the middle of the day and on camera!!

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

pin from the foooken weight stack