• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

is ronnie coleman injecting himself here???

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think what he's doing is using a pin (the one used on the weight stack) to put some pressure on a nerve in his shoulder due to a shoulder injury.

There's your correct answer

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys ..ronnie might use that pin on the video ..but ..:uhoh2:
here in chili he buy the whole stack for 2009!! .. :ughnoes:
I know the person who sold all these shits to him ..yet here it is legal to use them! ..:techn9ne:

today some bodybuilders do not use steroids just before or after training
the most common today is to use vitamins and amino directly into the muscle to train .. is like the most typical
one of the many reasons is to ensure a rapid recovery without waiting for hours or days!:tiphat:

wait are you telling me you know the person who sells ronnie his gear??!!!?!?! gtfo out dude are you serious? if you are, i have SOOOO many questions for you.

are you serious or kidding?

hotblood66

hotblood66

i hve see it in the video is the pin ,it's just a massage..

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think what he's doing is using a pin (the one used on the weight stack) to put some pressure on a nerve in his shoulder due to a shoulder injury.

BINGO. i REMEMBER rONNIE SAYING WHY HE WAS DOING THAT WITH THE WEIGHT MACHINE PIN.

W

Workingroup

Exactly i think idem

pudd

pudd

I agree with Adam....he says at the beginning of this chest workout he has a bad shoulder

B

bigbenmarch

he aint injecting. he is using the pin from the weights stack to get a presure point in his pec minor. this allow him to get more movement in his chest and not cause himself injury
its called trigger pointing.