• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay 06 vs. Jay 07

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it suits jay better to be darker, in 06 he was tanned like 2001 so jay needs to be darker, that being said, jay has improved alot this year and i do feel that he will take this mr.olympia, i really think this is jay´s mr.olympia

2x mr.o in the making

how can you say he has improved, when he looks worse than in 06?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it suits jay better to be darker, in 06 he was tanned like 2001 so jay needs to be darker, that being said, jay has improved alot this year and i do feel that he will take this mr.olympia, i really think this is jay´s mr.olympia

2x mr.o in the making

dude even his hair sucks harder than 06, just take 2 pics and point the improvements out

Igorek

Igorek

His conditioning this year is off, he lost some size in his legs and his upper body looks very smooth, especially in that MM shot.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its not as clear cut as that. Possibly different lstage lighting. Different tan.

you name it

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They probably aren't as close up because those behind Flex wouldn't allow MD to get close or centered to the stage...again.

Yeah that's probably why. At least Flexonline should learn how to take decent pics. :e5dunno:

Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

:uhoh2:

fdez7.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His conditioning this year is off, he lost some size in his legs and his upper body looks very smooth, especially in that MM shot.

How did you get team victor? I have been wanting that logo for months now?:tiphat::hyperguy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i dont know if rep u up for the sense of humor, or neg u up for doing such DISTURBING remix :bowroflarms:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

2x mr.o in the making

Dont be in denial... however we all can wish can we not?:linedrunk:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
i tryed to even the pics, the 06 were way smaller :hide:

Shit...all that wine I've been drinking might have ruined my judgement :linedrunk:

Check back tomorrow for a new statment :350: LOL

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay's chin scares the piss out of me.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he was clearly better last year...

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's the hair and color tone. nuf said.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Both times look horrible, but this time was worse, he doesn't Even have CHEST STRIATIONS....