• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay 06 vs. Jay 07

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:uhoh2:

:uhoh2:

why all the pictures of the faces:hhj:

bb4life

bb4life

^^^ True, and this year he doesn't even have the split between his hams and quads.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looked much the same as last year to me, he looked only softer in prejudging, but really exactly the same in the night show.

I

iglooliver

Banned
he got smaller all around he got softer maybe he just tried to have better hamstrings and calves, i hope to see him at his best in 08 to proove he is the best

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well... he looks the same to me.

Can anyone point the differences ? I`ve always sucked at the "find the differences" games.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay was holding a slightly layer of water, specially visible in the shoulders - arms joint in the most muscular pose, and less vascularity

no striations in his famous left leg

his left biceps looks more peaked but far smalled in the 2007 front double bi

ugly hair in 2007 :spy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye its the water he held at the prejudging in 07, that made all the difference. his physique didnt deteriorate from 06 to 07, but just alittle water makes a shitload of difference on overall stage appearance...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well... he looks the same to me.

Can anyone point the differences ? I`ve always sucked at the "find the differences" games.

You can't tell how much flatter and off he is in 07'? The difference is astounding, how someone looked like that and one the Mr O is beyond me. Makes you see the show is slightly fixed. :no:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can't tell how much flatter and off he is in 07'? The difference is astounding, how someone looked like that and one the Mr O is beyond me. Makes you see the show is slightly fixed. :no:

im team cutler and im with you here, 2007 was victor's year, i dont share your "wide waist" and other comments, but in this im with you

im criticized a lot by my own team, but i find much better to punish jay than to forgive that terrible night
giving cutler #2 will make him improve, work his ass harder to come back to #1
giving cutler the sandow might make him think he doesnt need to improve to win, whatever package he brings, he will win

but i still have faith in jay and in his sacrifice and constant work, go jay :2:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

No I can`t notice D=
For me he looks equally shitty in both years. Not a Cutler fan here, but just an opinion.

Lisu

Lisu

Holy moly!
2007 looks like a crap full of water, and compare 2007 to 2005 hahahahhaa, poor Jay...