• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler - 20 min before PJ

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Yes this was taken barely 20 min before stepping on stage at PJ, I took the pics myself. We don't know what happenned by Jay should have look a lot different than he did Friday night.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yes this was taken barely 20 min before stepping on stage at PJ, I took the pics myself. We don't know what happenned by Jay should have look a lot different than he did Friday night.
Any specific adjustments he made between the rounds on Friday compared to Saturday?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does anyone else notice a difference in jay's face? i remember seeing him in the athlete's meeting photos and now here and it looks like he dipped his face in the fountain of youth. he looks much younger IMO. too bad the same can't be said for his body.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks really good. Are you sure this is prejudging cause he would have to have fucked up really hardcore to look the way he did.

Yes my question exactly.... because here he looks really dry and quite full compared to that depleted and puffy look he carried onto the stage ... very strange

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes my question exactly.... because here he looks really dry and quite full compared to that depleted and puffy look he carried onto the stage ... very strange

i call that the "braaq look"

:keke:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any specific adjustments he made between the rounds on Friday compared to Saturday?

Thats a million $ question please do share Madmax if you know because that would be really valuable for those of us who compete:tiphat:

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

You will never admit your little idol is made of synthol.
So you personally gave it to him??? You're pretty OCD on the synthol. Again, you look very IGNORANT when you make accusations like that. If it's not a fact, keep your mouth closed! Obviously the admins agree!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The spots on his calves are scars from a burn he got on his motorcycle. He looks great in these pics. Dry and hard as hell.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you personally gave it to him??? You're pretty OCD on the synthol. Again, you look very IGNORANT when you make accusations like that. If it's not a fact, keep your mouth closed! Obviously the admins agree!

well said!:xyxthumbs:

Ya cutler looked great in these pics....to bad it fell apart at the worst time :( excited to see what he brings next year...i doubt he does any shows but the Olympia

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Agreed Bro! It's not like he needs the money, and I'm sure he wants to come in his best ever condition w/out any previews before then.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hey Max, you should pop in more often!

We have forgiven you for those shocking pics of last year - long ago!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He looked really good, :)

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks pretty damn good. Wonder what happened?
Didn't he loose 12lbs from friday to saturday also?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Judging from the pics in this thread he doesn't look like he has that much water in him.

No he does not. he looked much harder in the finals...just imagine how he looked then :ughnoes:

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks like a champ here, what the hell hapened to him? I wish he could look like that on the stage, then it's lights out for anybody...

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just an hypothesis but, what if he ate something like candy or idontknowwhat just to get fuller? and that made him retain all the water he drank?