• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler 4/19/08 pics

Light weight

Light weight

He looks very good... The front double biceps is great...

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What happened to his right leg? I keep reading/seeing that its smaller...injury?

I'm not seeing how his waist has tightened up. He still looks blocky IMO

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks great, wish he would bring his legs up (especially his right, as its been said). If he comes in ripped, he'll be 3x Mr. O.

Still wish he can bring 01 conditioning because that'd be frickin nuts.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bloody Huge! Biggest/thickest hes ever looked? Unreal :D

Light weight

Light weight

Hi Dave, how are you? I was at FIBO one week ago, awesome Expo!!! Jay looks great in the recent pics... Hope all is good for you!!!

I

iglooliver

Banned
does not look good, his 42 inch waist is not bodybuilding

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his muscles just don't have that impressive "hang" about them. you know the kind that ronnie, wheeler, levrone, and yates had. just that unreal look about them. he just looks like a big mofo. i will say is arms don't look as asymetrical as they have in the past. i hope justice is carried out this year at the O....

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
iglooliver, nice post there bud!! Anyways, he's freaking looking amazing right now, especially his double bicep pose. However, Idk if I'll be cheering for him this coming year, but who knows?!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks insane- how do you even pack on that much muscle on a 5'9" frame?

It's just that poor little right leg now :tear:. However, if he hasn't improved the symmetry at this point in his offseason, I doubt it'll be much better at the O.

ricca509

ricca509

He looks huge, but not in a good way.. this new size just further takes away from his physique. He cannot hold it like Ronnie could, he should have stuck with the look that catapulted him to fame with just some work on the areas that were needed like his back.
He looks like nothing more than a huge, and great/top bodybuilder... but NOT a Mr. O. I am sorry but that is just my opinion. :e5dunno:

I Partially agree, his back needs something more in density, but the frot double biceps seems really good.

P

power

Huge impovements on his back, nobody is beating him.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The right leg lacking has been mentioned but his size is most impressive.

M

manilamuscle

MISTAH OLYMPIA!!!!!!!! right there!

M

manilamuscle

say all the shit you want to right now. because on the time of the olympia the only thing youll here is silence. he looks way too good at this point of time thinking that the olympia is 5 months away. we all know that he's a champ so there's no frickin way for him but to improve. the only one who i see can make him run for his money right now is dennis wolf. peace yaw!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^theres an edit post function.

Cant wait for MR O 2008 :xyxthumbs: