• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler 4/19/08 pics

J

jdowg

his hamstrings look really flat from the side

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree and disagree with "non cutler fans"

i disagree that you cant see here a fair MR O, and a very impressive 1 (at least judging by those pics)

BUT i must admit he never looks that good in the mr o contest..

330g0mp-1.jpg

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't he? Take a look at your avatar pic, boy :tiphat:

now we should take a look at a MM hit in the offseason, if my avatar blows us, in the offseason much more (at least for me)

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pic on Tonka;s avatar is jay amazing

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't he? Take a look at your avatar pic, boy :tiphat:

What? Is it supposed impressive? I don't think it's impressive, he looks good the day before or weeks leading up to the Mr O... but I not at that contest. :e5dunno:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just because he missed his condition last year doesnt mean he never shows up in good shape lol...

R

Ruhlforever

Looks incredibly good, after seeing the disgusting Trey Brewer Off Season Pictures I can say that this guy Jay rules over anyone in the off season, look, no gut, incredible cuts in his always amazing trunks, and I see better peaks in his biceps, lats quite sure it will catch attention during the Olympia and a lot of beef in his triceps

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just because he missed his condition last year doesnt mean he never shows up in good shape lol...

he hasn't ever really nailed his conditioning when it comes to size, dryness, and fullness since 01 IMO.
He either comes in full but watery, small and dry, or flat... :e5dunno:
In his pics leading up to the contest, or days out he looks amazing and I would not argue at all if he wins. But that obviously is not what they judge on.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
wow looks good. His left side could win him another mr O. His right side should finish outside top 10. Front double bis is immense tho like everyone has said, especially if i put my hand over his right side on my computer screen.

I wish he'd adopt a few smiles with his poses. the Grimmaces are full on.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he hasn't ever really nailed his conditioning when it comes to size, dryness, and fullness since 01 IMO

In 2005 he looked small, soft of without muscle fullness to you? Come on mate, you don't like Cutler's structure, ok, but bro, you can't be so delusional...

Mr O 2005 (ASTONISHING)
IronMan 2003....

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow looks good. His left side could win him another mr O. His right side should finish outside top 10. Front double bis is immense tho like everyone has said, especially if i put my hand over his right side on my computer screen.

I wish he'd adopt a few smiles with his poses. the Grimmaces are full on.

Pickle, mate, this is getting really boring. You are not Jay's greatest fan, but stop bashing that way... it getting really really really anoying. Please....

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His waist looks tighter here than Ronnie's did on O stage :bowroflarms:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
IMO Jay best shows yet is

1st - O1 Olympia
2nd - 02 Arnold
3rd -03 Ironman
4th - 05 Olympia (besides the gut)

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In 2005 he looked small, soft of without muscle fullness to you? Come on mate, you don't like Cutler's structure, ok, but bro, you can't be so delusional...

Mr O 2005 (ASTONISHING)
IronMan 2003....

my point is:

watching the offseason pics, we (OR AT LEAST ONLY ME) would expect kind of a more huge cutler

its nothing with being off, is just being... i dont know, even bigger.. im not really sure if anyone would understand this

Swifto

Swifto

Jay's triceps are massive!

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay's lats in the front double bi just look huge, gotta give the guy props for how much he brought his back size up through the years.