• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler won

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol :rofl3:

I was saying that msvf1 was being a dick because he ignored your post and attacked mine again. If he had just read yours he would have understood, like you had, what I was saying.

You got it :thumbsup2:

msvf1 didn't get my point as is continuing to attack rather than be nice.

dilatedmuscle just likes to make snide remarks.

0) My nick is MVSF1.

1) Please, read my post once again. I'm not attacking you at all, I'm discussing. I mean, why is important that guys like Phil or Kai progressed during the night and Jay did not? That's not a valid point IMO. Cutler didn't had to improve during the night just because he was a mile in front of the rest. Phil was sick and he needed to improve; Kai was a little bit watery and he needed to improve. Jay displayed his best phisique ever and he didn't need to improve. Remember Mr Olympia is mostly judged on the first night.

2) Please, answer CLEARLY these questions (YES/NO):
2.1 Was Jay the best this year?
2.2 Were the judges right giving him the win?
2.3 Do you think The Creator is wrong (he said Jay blew away the comp.)?
2.4 Do you think this was the best Jay ever?

Thanks in advance for your answers. :thumbsup2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
0) My nick is MVSF1.
Annoying when people don't show you any respect isn't it. How about showing some to fellow posters :thumbsup2:
1) Please, read my post once again. I'm not attacking you at all, I'm discussing. I mean, why is important that guys like Phil or Kai progressed during the night and Jay did not? That's not a valid point IMO. Cutler didn't had to improve during the night just because he was a mile in front of the rest. Phil was sick and he needed to improve; Kai was a little bit watery and he needed to improve. Jay displayed his best phisique ever and he didn't need to improve. Remember Mr Olympia is mostly judged on the first night.
So let me get this straight: you are not attacking my posts by insinuating that my point is right yet it is wrong because you don't think that Jay needed to have any observations made upon him after pre-judging.........

A discussion would have been more along the lines of: Well Tim I happen to think that from the pictures he actually held most of the condition he brought in pre-judging but was always going to lose a bit. No one can hold that insane conditioning!!

Then I would have said: Yes you are probably right, but his scores don't reflect this and it would be good if they did. He had the competition won anyway, scores could reflect what we were seeing a bit more as they did with Phil.

You didn't discuss, you were being righteous :footmouth:

2) Please, answer CLEARLY these questions (YES/NO):
How clearly would you like it? So far you have failed to take your blinkers off to read. How about I answer in smilies?

2.1 Was Jay the best this year? :thumbsup2:
2.2 Were the judges right giving him the win? :thumbsup2:
2.3 Do you think The Creator is wrong (he said Jay blew away the comp.)? :thumbsup2:
2.4 Do you think this was the best Jay ever? :thumbsup2:

Thanks in advance for your answers. :thumbsup2:

No thankyou for clarifying.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This forum needs an arena section for aguments like this.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol :rofl3:

I was saying that msvf1 was being a dick because he ignored your post and attacked mine again. If he had just read yours he would have understood, like you had, what I was saying.

You got it :thumbsup2:

msvf1 didn't get my point as is continuing to attack rather than be nice.

dilatedmuscle just likes to make snide remarks.

:thumbsup2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to say it, Jay looked incredible. He definitely deserved this win. Finally

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, coming from Braaq that's awesome..I agree..he looked better than anyone..but dex and phil I thought both looked better than branch lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A discussion would have been more along the lines of: Well Tim I happen to think that from the pictures he actually held most of the condition he brought in pre-judging but was always going to lose a bit. No one can hold that insane conditioning!!

Then I would have said: Yes you are probably right, but his scores don't reflect this and it would be good if they did. He had the competition won anyway, scores could reflect what we were seeing a bit more as they did with Phil.

You didn't discuss, you were being righteous :footmouth:

If u think my way of writing is not the best one, sorry about that, english is not my 1st language, in fact is the 3rd one.

In the future please try to forgat the WAY I write, please keep your eye in WHAT I'm saying not HOW I write it. Tnx.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

No thankyou for clarifying.

a sexy young man once said "Please be patient with us, we just are not as eloquent or as well rounded as yourself."

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
If u think my way of writing is not the best one, sorry about that, english is not my 1st language, in fact is the 3rd one.

In the future please try to forgat the WAY I write, please keep your eye in WHAT I'm saying not HOW I write it. Tnx.

No le hagas caso a ese coño... LOL jk

Jay looked awesome! he was a beast onstage and dominated the competition hands down, take a look at this guy, he's a true mr olympia now.

jaylaugh1-1.jpg

jaybig1-1.jpg

Mindfuck..... you'll shit bricks

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol imagine a bodybuilder like that. Insta win.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Why didn't you change Kai´s midsection? :dunnodude:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHA thats fucking sick, nice editing.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle