• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay last Friday in Boise, Idaho

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet thanks for the update Max. Always appreciated :tiphat:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good.

Why does Jay stay in such tight shape in the offseason? For his guest posing spots? No need to get any bigger? Health?

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good.

Why does Jay stay in such tight shape in the offseason? For his guest posing spots? No need to get any bigger? Health?

1.For his fans.No reason to add too much bf either..
2.Yes
3.No
4.No one knows but Jay himself.He does get checked by a doctor few times in a year.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should have just cast Jay as the Incredible Hulk and saved money on the animation, he is huge! I find it amazing that he seems to actually have more vascularity off season than in recent contests, but whatever, he is a beast.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
This was EXACTLY my intent, I posted these here specifically for the haters and the smacktalkers. Don't worry about his arms and btw if you want more info, Jay is posting on a daily basis in his personal thread on Flex and his answering the fan's questions.

:xyxthumbs::tiphat:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm actually surprised how good he looks. Even though Jay is big as a freakin' house he doesn't have a gut, he just has that naturally wide waist which makes him look a little bit bad from the front (also the misbalance in the arms). But, overall Jay looks very decent. I hope that IF Jay takes it home this year (what he most likely does) he will take it home ripped to the shreds. It would be really annoying if he wins "no matter what".

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm actually surprised how good he looks. Even though Jay is big as a freakin' house he doesn't have a gut, he just has that naturally wide waist which makes him look a little bit bad from the front (also the misbalance in the arms). But, overall Jay looks very decent. I hope that IF Jay takes it home this year (what he most likely does) he will take it home ripped to the shreds. It would be really annoying if he wins "no matter what".

Well said :tiphat:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And keep in mind...Jay supposedly starts his diet next week. :ughnoes:

Jay is not on a diet yet, as he is starting his diet next week, most likely eating only fish for 5 straight months as his main source of protein. Grilled, of course, on the BBQ at his multi-million dollar house! And judging my this side shot, his stomach is smaller than mine!

That's like...20 weeks out. :hhj:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was there and saw that :coolguy: I was very surprised at how good he looked. His right bi isnt nearly as bad as it is made out to be which you can see from the pic that I took that Lion posted on the second page. When he was standing next to Curry he made him look like a little boy. For those who havent seen Jay in real life, it is very hard to grasp the pure size of this man!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2008 mr olympia !!! 3 times baby :hsughr:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks very thick in first pic

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great, but is nobody scared of his HIDDEN LEG?

boise3694-1.jpg

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
That's it? I was expecting more comments from the smacktalkers. LOL!! Nothing to say I guess now...

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's it? I was expecting more comments from the smacktalkers. LOL!! Nothing to say I guess now...

Jay looks good now, he didnt look that good 3 weeks ago. he made necessary changes. Jay looks good in these pictures nothing else u can say really.

God Bless
Ben

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Oh boy, he did not make any changes whatsoever, you want to know the difference? No paint, no oil, no bad lighting or weird angles, that's it! Jay is laughing right now at all these comments all over the net. LOL!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh boy, he did not make any changes whatsoever, you want to know the difference? No paint, no oil, no bad lighting or weird angles, that's it! Jay is laughing right now at all these comments all over the net. LOL!

Meh, reguardless of what the difference was their was one Even if was just in the quality of picture, picture quality is all the fans have to go by.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit, he's wearing something other than gym shorts?!?!

And damn, he looks pretty awesome. Looks like he's ready for the Olympia to happen this month!