• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay last Friday in Boise, Idaho

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Meh, reguardless of what the difference was their was one Even if was just in the quality of picture, picture quality is all the fans have to go by.

Well... Maybe the fans should wait for more than just one bad pic to talk all kinds of trash and muscle torned and nerve dammage, etc...

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, Jay actually looks really good. Uh Oh Vic, Phil, and Wolf, if Jay is gonna stay in this condition during the off season then imagine how shredded he will be at the Olympia. He really needs to aim for 2001, what could it hurt?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It does not matter if he look like hes one week out right now the only thing that matter is if he looks good at the O Because pictures from this far out really do not mean any thing he is not standing next to wolf, Dexter or Phil so we really cant compare thats just my humble opion sorry I am just being realistic we all saw pictures like this last year before the O but he did not look so good at the show so Its a little iffy for me and if wins it with conditioning and size and all that good stuff and not politics I will be as happy as the next guy...

Let the bashing begin

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
boise36821208383400-1.jpg

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does he have short biceps? This question is specificaly directed to TONKA lol

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
with Jerome..
boise36831208383400-1.jpg

And with you know who:hsughr:
boise36971208383401-1.jpg

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heres bigger version of pic that Dave posted..
boise36821208383400-2.jpg

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice boobs...i mean pecs

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best pics of Jay I've seen recently.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good god man :dunnodude: he probably didnt roll up both shorts for one shot ohhh noes!!!!!

unless you have x-rays, i dont think there is a very big leg under the UNROLLED short, and i hope you understand what i do mean with "NOT VERY BIG" LEG..

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The second pic is just sick..and speaking of sick....your avatar, Cuts..what the hell...is that Marcus under all those muscles?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
unless you have x-rays, i dont think there is a very big leg under the UNROLLED short, and i hope you understand what i do mean with "NOT VERY BIG" LEG..

??? Its common knowledge about Jays leg asymetry...why do you think hes hiding it now? I bet its no worse than its ever been.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good God. He looks HUGE. OMG, his condition is supreme, his chest is getting thicker and thicker and his arms look pretty good to me. The only answer I need to get is: "How is his right leg going?"