• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JUST READ IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I name is my real name (Well the Tony part and K is the start of my last name) So I guess im the one of only real person on here :imcoolurnot:

That wasn't really my point Tony. My point was that on the internet you can be whom ever you wish. Any personality anything goes, we only know what a person presents and shows to be themselves here.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is an interesting perspective. Though I would say you need to look around the forum a bit before making statements about "corruption".

Respect and status have to be earned. But it does also have to be maintained. This does require respect to be shown by both parties.

But the irony of this situation is that the respected posters are usually ignored or argued with on a regular basis by posters who have little to no respect or understanding of the topic of discussion. This wears very thin very quickly on those that have put a lot of time and effort into not just building a forum but negates the time and effort they have put into their accumulation of knowledge.

It is all well and fine to have a differing opinion but an opinion that is lacking in knowledge or factual content is not really an opinion. This is where most arguments stem from. Lets face it; someone who is in their teens isn't exactly going to have enough understanding or knowledge to really be able to disagree with someone in their 20's, 30's or 40's. They are just ignorant of too many facts and should be offering a point or question to a discussion in order to learn, not deliberately trying to match wits (they don't know how stupid they sound doing this) with someone who clearly knows what they are on about.

I posted a thread on arguments based on Carl Sagans baloney detection kit. It highlights the false arguments and decitfull tactics people use in arugments. Ad hominem is what a lot of people resort to (attacking the person not the statement) as they lack the understanding or ability to counter an argument. Those that are able often become frustrated at the ignorance or disposition (e.g. ignoring key points to argue minuta) of posters and will errupt. THis shouldn't happen as the argument has really finished but has continued due to the lesser party's lack of awareness.

Members who get banned are not banned lightly. They usually have a history of derogatory and inflammatory remarks or behaviour. It isn't usually any one instance but rather a culmination. Treat people the way you wish to be treated and you will be rewarded, treat them poorly and you will get banned.

At least that's my experience :wutyousay:

Tim,

Great post thank you for taking your time and responding unlike others. I was banned for my first infraction.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not here to debate my banning or Duality's, what is in the past is in the past.

I agree about not discussing it but he does need to take a lesson from being banned. I was banned for 3 months for the same exact thing he did
(personally I think what he did was worse) but I havent come back and argued it one time. I learned my lesson and came back as a much better member. I
like Duality and think he can bring alot to the website but he needs to let things go and argue in a more civilized manor. Also I think alot of members on here need to stop leading him into these arguments but Duality shouldnt be tricked by there attempts.

Since were discussing things we dont like. Youngmusclejock a week ago you wrote that you could care less about being on here and didnt even care about
being banned. Now you are Dr. Phil playing the mediator when a week ago you couldnt care less about this website????

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
please guys take the time and watch this video it will kill all the anger this thread has please

i say we all sing alone to it :gaygay: barney has a really good point.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Young muscle, you've got something else coming for you buddy. Telling me I'm an outcast, saying how I say shit like I just did to prove myself. Dude, if I were you, I'd choose that option before you get hurt with all this heading filling stuff. I chose the same road you did, I started a thread with Kickazz, and it was made to show other people who the real people are behind the names. And guess what happened, I got banned. You want that to happen to you again, or do you like being band and then trying to turn other people against the site because you think it's immoral and unjust, dude, ok, you can defend yourself, but to scold me, you're taking it too far. And the picture wasn't directed to you, but since your personality made you get offended then maybe that's the road you should take and just GTFO. No one, especially you, "Jock.." has the right to tell me who I am and to tell me to look in the mirror, boy, you've got a train coming at you with a boat load of shit, either you stay and get hit and fall, or you just move out the way. Starting this thread, was intended, by you, to start crap with people. Umm....and the only reason why I attacked you was to prevent you from getting mauled by everyone else. You won't win. And you don't have the right to tell me that social acceptance is hard hear, cause last time I checked, I wasn't banned...I don't post to get acceptance from Mods and other people, I post to help others and most importantly help myself, if you thought otherwise then I'm sorry bud, but you've got issues, maybe you're the one with a little diffuclty with social acceptance. But I think this thread is more suitable on the 1-800-Why-do-I-cry-so-much-hotline.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Line
If you think you were banned for that single instance than you're sorely mistaken.

i know this is the motto most (claim to) abide by, but i had been VERY mellow since my initial ban (i think anyone who doesn't hate me will attest). you can keep saying this is how bans work, but it's very clear after my last one that that is not how it works. and what i said in the bernie thread did not warrant a ban.

and another question. since my 2 bans have come from interactions with you, why do other mods keep feeling the need to do it and not yourself? shouldn't you be the one to pull the trigger since it was you that i was talking to both times? your more than capable and willing i'm sure to ban me if you feel the need. this is why i've (for obvious reasons) just assumed you were the one who did it. if this is in fact true (that neither times it was you) than i invite the other mods to butt out and keep the interactions mods and admins have with members between themselves. seriously it makes no sense either time that you were not the one who banned me.

and here's another presumptious guess line, i'm guessing that since my reason for being banned was worded in a way that clearly indicates vengeance/spite, that it was cardu or tunen that banned me. hit or miss?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality, please lets just drop it here.. you said what you needed to get off your chest. Let's leave it be and move on from here. Starting an argument with Line in this way is a no win situation.

ya i know thanks man. i'm not mad or anything at all. like i said the only reason i even commented on it was that it seemed as if this thread was made because of my bans :wutyousay:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not recommending you to leave the site, I'm recommending you to just STFU and take a chill-pill before you yourself blow a fuse on post-whoring against people's personality. BTW, your name should be Dr. Phil if you're going to act like this from now on, last time I checked, this was a muscle forum, not some website where you can come in here and scold others. Hence, "Musclemecca.com" not "comeinhereandscoldmembers.com.." I'm saying this out of my benefit, not anyone elses if you were wondering. Score: Mecca 1, MuscleJock: -2343

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality and every other rebel of the site, I suggest you capitalize higher names, such as: Line, Tunen, it's called respect and honor. And here's another, rebels, stop taking everything to heart, simply put, it might save your name.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fatality,

I am sorry if I have upset you in any way. Never did I intentionally mean to attack you or your person. I did feel that you were making an attack on myself. See the thing is I could care less if I am accepted on this site or any other. The internet is just a made up world filled with tons of fake people. Do you really think tomorrow someone is going to see me at a horse show and say OMG that is Youngmusclejock?

Also this is a muscle forum, as the the title reads. But there is one small detail, there are several different subjects to post under. As you see my friend this is general discussion. Which clearly states "anything goes"!

From reading your post I take it your in high school. Your post above that says Musclemecca 1 : musclejock -2343 very mature. I understand that your name on the INTERNET was shamed by your attack on kickazz. Don't worry my friend I can handle the consequences. I mean it will be hard since the internet is my life and all..

Dr.Phill does have a nice ring to it. I kinda like it, I might ask for it to be changed. Ahh who knows?

On a final thought. I find it very interesting your threat above. Stating that I have something else coming to me. I sure hope I don't get banned.. :ughnoes: Really? I mean are you serious? Internet tough guy anyone? Sit behind your keyboard and type this pathetic message in hopes to scare me? You have a lot to learn my friend.

P.S.

I called my self an outcast not you.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality and every other rebel of the site, I suggest you capitalize higher names, such as: Line, Tunen, it's called respect and honor. And here's another, rebels, stop taking everything to heart, simply put, it might save your name.

bro don't aim your cannon at me. i never cast the first stone in an arguement that sets the tone in a negative way. thought sometimes i go too far with things, my contribution to this site is far more positive than it is negative.

and while i respect those individuals as much as i can having never actually met them, that doesn't mean they can just act as they please and not be called out on it. i agree with tunen that he has every right to post little snide remarks or whatever (over half the time i find them rather funny), but you can't go and ban another member when they do the exact same thing just because your a mod and they're not. that's what i call a double standard.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
. i agree with tunen that he has every right to post little snide remarks or whatever, but you can't go and ban another member when they do the exact same thing just because your a mod and they're not.

I endorse this statement! :xyxthumbs:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to stick up for Tunen et al here (not that he needs it).

I know that the Mods and Admins tend to let people speak their mind a bit here, and also don't tend to delete discussions. This thread could have been deleted before it arose, and many others. Instead we are allowed discussion and the opportunity to raise opinions. That is a great privelige, as I am a memeber of other social boards that would delete any post or thread they deemed not to be relevant let alone one that is spitefull.

Youngmusclejock you may have been banned for your first infraction but you are meant to learn from it. I know the incident and I would have banned you as well. A lot of the longer term members here do tend to have a sense of humour and post sarcastically at times. INstead of posting "I don't get it?" you post "You sir are an asshole!" and wonder why threads degenerate and people get a days shore leave. I mean you have started this thread for discussion after a ban, don't you think that it smacks of insolence rather than humbleness? Do you think you are closer to being respected or closer to another ban?
Duality said:
bro don't aim your cannon at me. i never cast the first stone in an arguement that sets the tone in a negative way. thought sometimes i go too far with things, my contribution to this site is far more positive than it is negative.
I'm afraid to say you do cast the first stone. A lot of the time you argue minuta and talk around in circles rather than acknowledging when you have lost the argument. This is rather annoying when you do it to the members who don't have to put up with that shit.

To use an annaloge: You walk into a store in a mall. You walk up to the counter and start to tell the clerk that their store sucks and doesn't have what you want or whatever. The manager comes out, you tell them that their store blows too. They ask you to leave, so you walk out and come back the next day and do the same thing. Do you think at some point the manager and the clerk will call the cops and make sure you never come back?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ your missing the point tim. his motivation with this thread is not to gain "higher status", it's to point out a double standard that pops up here and there around the forum.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh ok, you're really smart there Youngmusclejock. You say that the internet is nothing but a bunch of fake people, yet, you state that the internet is your life, so is your life fake? And, you're not thinking right. You tell me that I shouldn't be on your case and that I you don't mean to direct something at me, yet, you tell me that I'm, "A tough guy behind this computer..." Wow, and the thing I meant to say for the something else coming to you, I meant, a reality check. And yeah, I'm in high school, thanks for knowing. And by the looks of it, you're a first grader, I mean, you scold people at how they act, telling them stuff you know they'll disagree at. I mean, you're even going against Tim...need I say more? By the way, you need some help with spelling if you're going to scold people and tell them off. I'm done here, I'm racking up post counts that mean nothing, "Because words on the internet are lies..." Who knows Youngmuscle, mabye you're the lie here.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ your missing the point tim. his motivation with this thread is not to gain "higher status", it's to point out a double standard that pops up here and there around the forum.
I edited my post; just have a read of my annaloge and see what you think.:xyxthumbs:

THe point would then be that be glad you are even allowed in the store for arguing with the owners and operators. It is their store after all and they will try to have the customers that they want not the store that you want. Yes they have to cater to the customers but some of them just aren't worth catering to. Valued customer or photo next to the register?

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Two more things. You said, "It is you my friend who chooses to reply or even look into my threads. I would seriously look at your self before commenting on my personal state." I have two little itches about this. With a title that says, "Just Read it..." I think people are going to read it, so what's your point there. Second, I would have you look at yourself, telling me I'm this, "tough guy" behind this fake computer scream isn't smart. I'm done...

-Fatality.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Orginally posted by Tim290280
I'm afraid to say you do cast the first stone. A lot of the time you argue minuta and talk around in circles rather than acknowledging when you have lost the argument. This is rather annoying when you do it to the members who don't have to put up with that shit.

this is where the common misconception about me happens. me saying something you don't agree with and "casting the first stone" are two different things. by casting the first tone i essentially mean being insulting. that is something i never do unless the other has done it first. and the winning of arguements? you can believe that i "lost" an arguement, that's totally fine. but there have been several instances (one sticks out in my mind the most) where others have not admitted the holes or weakness in their arguements. and i echo the same sentiment you just did to me to them in those instances. oh wait, i'm 19, i must have been wrong then :carduindisguise. if it makes any difference to you tim i'll be 20 in late september.

To use an annaloge: You walk into a store in a mall. You walk up to the counter and start to tell the clerk that their store sucks and doesn't have what you want or whatever. The manager comes out, you tell them that their store blows too. They ask you to leave, so you walk out and come back the next day and do the same thing. Do you think at some point the manager and the clerk will call the cops and make sure you never come back?

clever clever. little different, but a decent analogy nonetheless.

you know what's weird? i've been thrown out of dillards like 4 times for the same thing, maybe i'm doing something wrong :wutyousay: lol

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh ok, you're really smart there Youngmusclejock. You say that the internet is nothing but a bunch of fake people, yet, you state that the internet is your life, so is your life fake? And, you're not thinking right. You tell me that I shouldn't be on your case and that I you don't mean to direct something at me, yet, you tell me that I'm, "A tough guy behind this computer..." Wow, and the thing I meant to say for the something else coming to you, I meant, a reality check. And yeah, I'm in high school, thanks for knowing. And by the looks of it, you're a first grader, I mean, you scold people at how they act, telling them stuff you know they'll disagree at. I mean, you're even going against Tim...need I say more? By the way, you need some help with spelling if you're going to scold people and tell them off. I'm done here, I'm racking up post counts that mean nothing, "Because words on the internet are lies..." Who knows Youngmuscle, mabye you're the lie here.

Ahhh I know what your problem is. You are a pc person! Just kidding, no but seriously you need a mac.

Ok Fatality. I am going to let you in on a little secret. I posted sarcasm in my post to you. The part where it said the internet is my life. Yep, you guessed it well you didn't but that was sarcasm. Please point out my spelling errors. Where did I go against Tim?

Status
Not open for further replies.