• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai back training and looking good.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1) Nasty gut (prob bigger than ever)
2) I don't understand why Oscar adds mega-dropsets in every workout. He burns Kai in the first exercice...
3) Kai looks really big. I still think he could have won the Arnold if he showed up dry and conditioned.
4) I miss him in the contests.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good, very lean for an off-season.

Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keystone 2007 .. was pure symmetry and condition

bicep1-1.jpg

Aeugh

Aeugh

His most fatal flaw is the gut. That is saying something considering how a gut is now an accepted paradigm in bodybuilding. Without it I think he would have one of the best physiques ever. Still has the best lats in the business, but Phil Heath can contest that!

J

joligr

Freaky, best biceps and lower lats in the business

Last edited:
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Altough I agree with you gentleman about Kai's persistant gut, I do believe it's also a matter of breath and abdominal muscle control. If we look at Phil, Jay, Branch, in the off-season, the guys are huge, but seeing them with the pregnant effect even with tight t-shirts is extremely rare. Probably they do more abs muscle control excercise which can help incredibly to reduce the gut effect. Ardon's nutritional strategies surely have a part of fault in that, cause as you pointed out Victor's gut at the AC was at his worst, an issue he never had in the past years, Oscar's excessive carb loading strategies plus the slin are probably the cause if you ask me. An high rank amateur competitor of mine, here in italy, he's a superheavy and as everyone he uses the gh/slin combo at high doses but despite that even off-season he manges to contain to the gut, tough when he went above the 135 kg mark you could notice that, but onstage, he never showed a bit of gut. On stage Kai hasn't gut issuess but with more size added to the frame that may come out even when he's leaner. This is probably the cleaniest off-season he has done so far, last year bulking up in between the AC and the O wasn't a smart move considering his placing, so he probably decided to do a clean bulk to focus on details and conditioning, which is the best strategy cause a guy of his size doesn't need to play the mass game at all, he could just focus on more detail and add just 2-3 pounds every year and look great. I think he should switch trainer, Glass did a great job with him for the AC 09 and with Farah on the nutrition/gear side he could reach top 3 potentially. Ardon is overrated, when Dorian trained with them he kicked their assess like they were two amateurs

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ You have to understand that dorians style is to burn the muscle out as quickly as possible. ofcourse he will kick both Kai and Oscars ass. He will also kick Jay, phil, branch's ass.

I just think Oscar burns his athelets out a bit too much. And compensates by making them eat insanely high ammounts of food which distends their guts too much. I like the weight and excercises he makes them do but at times its too much intensity for too long IMO.

Last edited:
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I just finished watching the MD vid of Vic's Per Bernal photoshoot. His midsection and gut are looking mean. He's never been that thick and wide in the waist area. Ardon is turning him into ****, he better fire him as soon as possible before he turns him into a new Kamali. Man Dorian's training style would kill most Pro's but not Branch, Branch goes with heavy weight and short rest time, so intensity is something he's used too, and dropsets as well are consistent part of his routines, so he would fair well under Yates tutelage, and BTW he doesn't need that. Yates tutelage would be great for guys like Wolf or anyway Pro's with potential to get in Olympia top 10 but still miss it by a few inches. Heavy Duty is the **** if you ask me. Thickness you achieve from it can't compare with any other style IMHO.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
it works but is overrated.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Heavyweight, you really need to seperate paragraphs, im not a good reader and seeing a wall of text throws me off at times.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff