• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene - Mind over matter: seeking Olympia gold

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
There is working on your mind and then there is being a crackpot.

lol fair call, it was painful to watch at a lot of points but at least insightful. At one week out having steamed vegies, potatoes, grits and copious protein at lean 250lbs+ Id be a crack pot too!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dang, those strip sets are a killer, i did those for chest

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
DAMNIT, i keep seeing ure guys' comments about how good the video is and i cant see it! lol

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
ok i got it to work. dont click on the direct link posted. just go to musculardevelopment.com and on the flash slider click on kais slide

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope someone recorded those squats :bitenails:

-i still think the best video of MD is when charles glass was talking to kai before the arnold. "the roundness is there, we just...got to get it to seperate a little bit more...:umwtf:"

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope someone recorded those squats :bitenails:

-i still think the best video of MD is when charles glass was talking to kai before the arnold. "the roundness is there, we just...got to get it to seperate a little bit more...:umwtf:"

n4gzsk-1.jpg

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was a little sick today, and i didnt feel like going to the gym. but then i saw this video and then there was no doubt at all. not going was no longer an option. very inspirational video. i hope Kai does well at the olympia this weekend.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
i was a little sick today, and i didnt feel like going to the gym. but then i saw this video and then there was no doubt at all. not going was no longer an option. very inspirational video. i hope Kai does well at the olympia this weekend.

my words exactly.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff