• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Video Series Road To The Arnold Classic

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

*facepalm*

never thought of using a bench on the tibia machine.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai's Video Blog: Feb 27- Failed Expectations - Struggle to Arnold 09

One's success has less to do with doing what is expected as opposed to who you are and what you can will yourself to do.

Kai came out to Venice, the bodybuilding Mecca only to find that it's not all that it's supposed to be. It's like the Tin Man, the Scarecrow and Dorothy traveling these miles off to see the Wizard only to find that they've always had what they were searching for in life.

Kai opens up with Shawn Ray on his trials and tribulations down the Yellow Brick Road only to find that maybe his relationship with Oscar was the best combination as opposed to coming out to work with Charles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man, he got some bad cramp right there.
thanks for the update dridderz :tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was like wtf... cramping the whole way through the video

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What an attention-whore cant believe you guys cant see right through him....
If he had put half as much effort in staying away from stuffing himself up (in more ways than one) all year as he does ACTING ARTICULATE ... he would have been much much better prepared!

As much as I hate this dime-a-dozen whore I must thank him because FOR ONCE he did not moon the aduience, did not get up faced away from Camera and bent over... THANK YOU KAI... that goes against your every instinct so THANK YOU for sparing us the nauseating scene

By the by I have competed and messed up with liquid balance to a point of almost clasping on stage… trust me when you are cramping … its your instinct to grab that muscle… what is this fu**ing WWF/WWE… he is hurting but not once instinctively moves towards grabbing the muscle… WTF WTF WTF

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kai's Video Blog: Feb 28- Treadmill Confessions - 09 Arnold

Kai has gone through all sorts of highs and lows since he followed the Yellow Brick Road to the West Coast Mecca of Bodybuilding. After discovering the wizard was just as ordinary as everyone else, Kai started to think about what he left behind in New York.

Watch as Kai Greene lets his emotions do the talking about how feels homesick.

This is a must see video blog.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Really high wonderful expectations"

ROTFLLOL

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
its about time someone pointed out that charles glass wasn't worth a dime

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Tnx for posting :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome post tkD, im looking forward to hearing kai's thoughts

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like Kai even more after watching that last video. He really opens up and you can tell he has a love for bodybuilding. with that kind of dedication he will be unbeatable

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
If he had put half as much effort in staying away from stuffing himself up (in more ways than one) all year as he does ACTING ARTICULATE ... he would have been much much better prepared!

As much as I hate this dime-a-dozen whore I must thank him because FOR ONCE he did not moon the aduience, did not get up faced away from Camera and bent over... THANK YOU KAI... that goes against your every instinct so THANK YOU for sparing us the nauseating scene

By the by I have competed and messed up with liquid balance to a point of almost clasping on stage… trust me when you are cramping … its your instinct to grab that muscle… what is this fu**ing WWF/WWE… he is hurting but not once instinctively moves towards grabbing the muscle… WTF WTF WTF

:doh:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im done with MD im sorry to say...
Unless they start a vic series which I have a feeling there going to drop him and Flex or some one else will pick him up...

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Your reaction to a cramp is based on how use you are to getting them. i dont rub them sometimes either it makes its worse at times if u do, i j let it go away.

Secondly this act your going on about is what an intelligent person looks like when they are thinking things through before they speak. A jack ass would blurt out an answer without thinking. An intelligent humble person would hesitate to answer a tough question because he does not want to burn any bridges, Kai actually says that is the reason for him not answering one of Shawns questions in the interview. If you have a problem with the videos dont watch them this thread is for fans of kai if you dont like him dont watch him.

God Bless
Ben

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blog Updated on front page