• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KAI vs. PHIL: Face Off For The Olympia Cover

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I cant what this for some reason..Anyone else have the same problem?

M

mattw7

is the august flex out in america yet, just wanted to know if anyone had seen the eat like a pro kai greenes offseason diet.

just want to know what it is, because im in england and it takes longer to come out here.

cheers.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
is the august flex out in america yet, just wanted to know if anyone had seen the eat like a pro kai greenes offseason diet.

just want to know what it is, because im in england and it takes longer to come out here.

cheers.

I think its out... my boss mentioned something about hat particular article actually and he wanted to try some of the diet lol I forgot to ask him to let me borrow it so i havent seen it.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last episode was kinda lame. The others have been really cool. Loved the pictionary.

Agreed, loved em all except the last one, although i figured it was gonna end in a tie i wish it was a little more creative then that ending

great series nonetheless

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Either Kai's foot up cover or Phil's side shot FTW.

The others look a bit average.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
phil's side shot! incredible.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Damn, Phil has a shredded post contest photoshoot with a few photoshop filters to bring out the details and make it look crazy, Kai hasn't competed under flex so they dont have a photoshoot with him. I think Phils side shot looks really crazy, his chest and physique looks great in the extention pic but the pic itself feels generic. The Kai foot up pic looks pretty low quality but there's a hardcore vibe since its not flashy. The arms cross pic looks good too but his face looks silly, shouldve made the expression in my sig lol.

Kai and Phil article, should be a really good issue.

Last edited:
M

mattw7

Damn, Phil has a shredded post contest photoshoot with a few photoshop filters to bring out the details and make it look crazy, Kai hasn't competed under flex so they dont have a photoshoot with him. I think Phils side shot looks really crazy, his chest and physique looks great in the extention pic but the pic itself feels generic. The Kai foot up pic looks pretty low quality but there's a hardcore vibe since its not flashy. The arms cross pic looks good too but his face looks silly, shouldve made the expression in my sig lol.

hey,

you got the new flex off your boss yet ha??

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The first cover with Phil with the lightning in the background looks siiick.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The second one of phil look massive and sick!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i voted for red leg up and blue side shot.

i think that side shot should be the cover, even if i want kai to take it!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
hey,

you got the new flex off your boss yet ha??

Well idk about it coz i asked him and he said he doesnt have it.. but i couldve sworn he told me about kai's offseason diet and how he wants to try a bit of it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Actually I reckon a really good cover pic would be a shot of them getting off the elevator. Too wide to go out at the same time, not going to give an inch to let the other go first, basically jostling for the front cover of Flex.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually I reckon a really good cover pic would be a shot of them getting off the elevator. Too wide to go out at the same time, not going to give an inch to let the other go first, basically jostling for the front cover of Flex.

That would be a cool cover!
I would love to see one with both of em on it