• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KAI vs. PHIL: Face Off For The Olympia Cover

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol, phil beat him! pound for pound baby pound for pound.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
from flexonline:

BIRTHDATE DECEMBER 18, 1979
CURRENT RESIDENCE Arvada, Colorado
HEIGHT 5'9"
WEIGHT 240 pounds
SPONSORS AMI/Weider, MuscleTech
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS 2010 Arnold Classic, 2nd; 2009 Mr. Olympia, 5th; 2008 Mr. Olympia, 3rd; 2008 Ironman Pro winner; 2008 Arnold Classic, 2nd; 2007 Arnold Classic, 5th; 2006 New York Pro winner; 2006 Colorado Pro winner; 2005 NPC USA heavyweight and overall winner

Savjav

Savjav

yeah i heard that too, his wiki says he is 35 tho. perhaps 1984 is part of the joke... i dont get it

this sounds really cheesy but perhaps this was the year he started trainin?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
No hate to Phil, but Kai is gonna win this.

R

Ruhlforever

JAJAJAJAJAJ, Kai is the man, while Heath speech is so professional, so amazing, Kai is incredibly interesting, down to earth and of course FUNNY, see Kai with papa, jajajaja, see Kai with Sadam, Ohhh Kai, Kai is the man, here is a clear difference for voters Phil Heath is kind of Obama speech kind of Reagan speech, while Kai speech is so pragmatic, popular and for the common mass of citizens that reminds me something kind of Hugo Chavez or a la Nixon style.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol these clips are great.
KAI FTW :runinafire:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
JAJAJAJAJAJ, Kai is the man, while Heath speech is so professional, so amazing, Kai is incredibly interesting, down to earth and of course FUNNY, see Kai with papa, jajajaja, see Kai with Sadam, Ohhh Kai, Kai is the man, here is a clear difference for voters Phil Heath is kind of Obama speech kind of Reagan speech, while Kai speech is so pragmatic, popular and for the common mass of citizens that reminds me something kind of Hugo Chavez or a la Nixon style.

that doesn't favour Kai.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

doyoufeelhopeless13552jpgw225h300-1.jpg

Last edited:
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF was that last video? Total BS.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha!

I'm happy you guys are enjoying these vids, as they were very fun to do with Kai. We are trying to give you guys an opportunity to see a different side of us, in addition to letting the fans vote for a cover...never been done before. I hope you guys are still kickin' ass in the gym and thanks for supporting Kai, myself and all the others bbers.

Phil

PS. just got off the phone and my new dvd should ship out August 2nd, so place your order now before the "free shipping" option goes bye-bye!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Haha!

I'm happy you guys are enjoying these vids, as they were very fun to do with Kai. We are trying to give you guys an opportunity to see a different side of us, in addition to letting the fans vote for a cover...never been done before. I hope you guys are still kickin' ass in the gym and thanks for supporting Kai, myself and all the others bbers.

Phil

PS. just got off the phone and my new dvd should ship out August 2nd, so place your order now before the "free shipping" option goes bye-bye!

you just won cause you have bigger thumbs...you know that..

Oh, free-shipping worldwide right?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil Heath and Kai Greene go head to head to see who will land the cover of the Olympia Issue

July 21, 2010

FLEXONLINE.COM
Phil Heath and Kai Greene have already given their opening statements and squared off in their first challenge in an attempt to show you, the fans, why they should earn your vote to see who earns the honor of landing the cover of the 2010 Olympia Issue.

Today, with Heath ahead 1-0, the two front runners for the O title compete in challenge number two! Remember, in the end, you'll be the ones who pick a winner of the first-ever Face Off For The Olympia Cover ? but only if you vote. Voting ends Saturday, July 24.

Who will you choose? Click the image below to watch the first and second installments of our video series and to cast a vote. Let your voice be heard!

WATCH: PHIL vs. KAI: ELEVATOR ACTION

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
These vids remind me of Jay vs Dex series from 2008 (here's 1st episode)

Last edited by a moderator: