• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Line's Top 100 Films of All Time

Are You Interested In Line Including Write Ups For Each Film?

• Total voters
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can u just like put a list so we can see.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Or see left side of sig :D

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're a pretty cultured guy Line. I'll be sure to watch some of these that I haven't seen.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This post fails moreso than I thought one could.

what you fail at is this entire thread. you just put together these pictures of screenshots from a movie, and dont even give a reason as to why they are in your top 100 :weaksuace:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
what you fail at is this entire thread. you just put together these pictures of screenshots from a movie, and dont even give a reason as to why they are in your top 100 :weaksuace:
I'm doing write ups for my list at Rotten Tomatoes which I'll gladly post here but I figured you guys wouldn't want to read them. If you really want to argue with me about film though you're going to end up looking like an idiot.

EDIT: Write ups added for the first few films. Let's see who actually reads, comments, or wants to open up an intellectual dialogue on them.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Nice list Line! Love 'this is spinal tap' 'robin hood' and 'south park' :tiphat:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Nice list Line! Love 'this is spinal tap' 'robin hood' and 'south park' :tiphat:
:2:

I'll be doing write ups for those films pretty soon actually. The reason it's taking so long is I'm doing a co-thread with a buddy at RT so I'm not just writing reviews and doing all the banners at one time.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
nice one man, take your time :xyxthumbs:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm doing write ups for my list at Rotten Tomatoes which I'll gladly post here but I figured you guys wouldn't want to read them. If you really want to argue with me about film though you're going to end up looking like an idiot.

EDIT: Write ups added for the first few films. Let's see who actually reads, comments, or wants to open up an intellectual dialogue on them.

i probably would look like an idiot because i dont spend my life sitting at home watching movies all the time.

with that in mind, carry on with the thread. :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i probably would look like an idiot because i dont spend my life sitting at home watching movies all the time.
:iorofl:

Yeah, that's me in a nutshell.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^^ Yeah...that won't make it.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
fine... wishful thinking i guess

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This list will pick up again Monday night. My DVDs and software to do the banners with is at school so I can't add any entries as of now. You'll probably get a few write ups today though.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If there's no Tarantino on your list you will die a horrible, horrible death.

P

Pain

VIP
Just tell me now, where is FARGO in your list?