• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Line's Top 100 Films of All Time

Are You Interested In Line Including Write Ups For Each Film?

• Total voters
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Nah, i'll explain the plot. I can find out next wednesday which movie it was if you're still not sure.

When the movie starts off he's on the verge of breaking up with a girl named May. Every day he eats pinapples for luck at re-establishing his relationship. He goes to a bar, meets a troubled woman who has murdered several people. She is not interested in talking, but passes out due to all the alcohol and he takes her to his place.

Then suddenly it's as if the movie just cuts off....

Next thing you know he is suddenly in the police force and falls in love with a girl at a deli that he frequently visits everyday, and the rest of the movie is basically about that relationship.
lol wtf
I hope Thursday makes an appearance :ughfingers:
no lol, just a wtf this time

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
no from last week :keke:
According to IMDB there's 3 films with the title Thursday. I haven't heard of any one of them and judging by the amount of votes they've gotten, no one else has either.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
According to IMDB there's 3 films with the title Thursday. I haven't heard of any one of them and judging by the amount of votes they've gotten, no one else has either.
The one I'm talking about has the cover pic of a guy strapped to a chair with a chick sitting on him. It stars Thomas Jane if I remember correctly.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Write up for South Park now available. :xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn dude, I never would have thought of South Park as being deep like that. :dunnodude:

Sweet thread.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

They mustn't be very good then :49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
1st... it was meant to be a joke :keke:

2nd... he said there were a few... that no one had heard of... these were the ones i was refering to ;)

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1st... it was meant to be a joke :keke:

2nd... he said there were a few... that no one had heard of... these were the ones i was refering to ;)
Well I still felt like correcting you, watch the dam movie.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Write up for The Royal Tenenbaums has been added and can be linked to from the first page. I suggest anyone who didn't care for the film check it out the essay to see if their perspective changes a bit. :xyxthumbs: