• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Markus Ruhl - Guest Posing in Germany

created by pain

created by pain

thx

who knows the name of the song?

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone know how much he weighs here?

R

Ruhlforever

Markus won´t be retired of B.B he will skip Weider Extremely FAIR competitions as Mr. Olympia. It is really disappointed to see that Markus did not place and that he made improvements in his triceps and hamstrings, damn, it is unfair, Weider competitions have turned into David vs. Goliath, I don´t know, Jay received a gift this year, Arnold won a competition in 1980 robbing the competition and creating the boycott of 1981 Mr. Olympia, Ronnie won the 2002 version, Dorian Yates winning 1997 and 1997 being surpass by Mr. Education Nasser El Sonbaty. For sure Markus will enjoy $$$$$$ his retirement quite sure, and not putting his health into risk for this kind of competitions.

R

Ruhlforever

Looks fucking huge. How do they keep abs in the offseason? Must be the roids.

Thyroid Hormone: Cytomel, triacana, whatever you can eat till a entire pig and be in shape

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm glad to see that he doesn't look like retired. Still the same Big Ruuuuuhl. I hope he'll change his mind and will comback to Mr. O

bangbang

bangbang

he could be summed up in 2 words, "mac truck." markus is also quite the santa. i wonder how he fits in the chimney?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The camera was afraid to focus on Markus, he could have eaten it.
Still the same huge big gigantic dude. Forever luv Ruhl, keep on truckin`