• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ME 18 years old...well 17 in these..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmm.. 17... Natural... Liar...

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roids or not, don't listen to what they have to say. You look great for your age! Great physique as well. Natural or not, you're still genetically gifted!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome physique dude...Its possible natural. True or not still impressive :D

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okay fellas.. I give it to you.. U look great!! :)

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I went to highschool with a couple of guys that had tons of muscle by the time they were 15, let alone 17, if he says he is natural I believe him, some people really are genetically gifted and know how to work hard.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im actually not a steroid user.. this was taken when i was bout 5 weeks out from may 2007 show in hartlepool

well dude, if u say so:tiphat: do u have any recent pics?

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't say do u use roids or not. U look very strong and physique is awesome. I know that it is possible to get tons of muscle in early age. Of course then u must have good genes. With hard work it's maybe possible. Keep training hard and send some more pics!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this kid has great potential in bodybuilding if that is the path he choses.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

ctbaman

awesome!!!
can't wait to see new pics

M

manilamuscle

nassty!! post some pics man so some computer nerds can put on aleksei lesukovs pic for you to be compared

D

doncortino

Man, for how long do you train.By the way you look, i'll say 3 years at least, but onestely, you're on steroids.

W

wickedgrip

I started training when I was really young too and if you are truly natural then you've done a damn good job, but if roids are playing a role in your physiche I dont believe there is anything to be proud of.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I started training when I was really young too and if you are truly natural then you've done a damn good job, but if roids are playing a role in your physiche I dont believe there is anything to be proud of.

If you believe you can not be proud of a body because your using jay cutler Vic Martinez Arnold and this list goes on of people that have used I guess they have shitty bodies just cause you use does not mean you do not have to train hard eat hard diet hard and have great genetics If it was true that everyone who used had a great body there be thousands of pros and Mr.O's JMO

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't seen this kid post at all, is he even still alive?

W

wickedgrip

If you believe you can not be proud of a body because your using jay cutler Vic Martinez Arnold and this list goes on of people that have used I guess they have shitty bodies just cause you use does not mean you do not have to train hard eat hard diet hard and have great genetics If it was true that everyone who used had a great body there be thousands of pros and Mr.O's JMO

I fully understand what you mean, maybe my point was misunderstood, I believe that natural is the best way to go because it means to me that you'll take the hardcore road not the easier road to achieve your goals, I never said he doesnt lift heavy, I just meant that what he's got is not impossible to achieve naturally.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

you're a jackass. not to mention ignorant. juicing does not mean you have to bust your ass any less to achieve your goal. the word "goal" is in the eye of the beholder because if your happy the way you look naturally then kudos to you. some of us want more and we have to work that much harder to achieve it. steroids are simply an aid to our dedication.