• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ME 18 years old...well 17 in these..

W

wickedgrip

you're a jackass. not to mention ignorant. juicing does not mean you have to bust your ass any less to achieve your goal. the word "goal" is in the eye of the beholder because if your happy the way you look naturally then kudos to you. some of us want more and we have to work that much harder to achieve it. steroids are simply an aid to our dedication.

:49::49::49: my point exacly, no need to get hiped, in other words if you achieve what he's got naturally I admire that much more

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49::49::49: my point exacly, no need to get hiped, in other words if you achieve what he's got naturally I admire that much more

well than you shouldn't say what he achieved isn't impressive if he did juice. that's your perrogative to admire one more if they haven't used steroids, but what constitutes natural in your mind? no steroids? no prohormones? what about those test amplifiers vitamin stores sell? your increasing your test levels beyond that of a normal person, so it's all very subjective what is natural. moral of my post calling you a jackass is you shouldn't make stupid comments insulting a guy if he used some gear because he worked just as hard as you did, but looks better for it.

W

wickedgrip

^^:bowroflarms: how do you know he looks better than I do? my opinions are different than yours, here's the easiest way for me to put it cause obviously your too dumb to understand that you've been contraindicating yourself from the beginning.

ROIDS HELP, when you feel like you've hit a wall you use roids because you know if you dont you'll FAIL, I support the strong minded the ones that break the wall everytime it comes, the ones that stay natural and really workout for the best reason of all, to live a longer, stronger and healthier life, so keep maximizing your dozes, cause if you didn't you certantly wouldnt be able to break the wall.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^:bowroflarms: how do you know he looks better than I do? my opinions are different than yours, here's the easiest way for me to put it cause obviously your too dumb to understand that you've been contraindicating yourself from the beginning.

ROIDS HELP, when you feel like you've hit a wall you use roids because you know if you dont you'll FAIL, I support the strong minded the ones that break the wall everytime it comes, the ones that stay natural and really workout for the best reason of all, to live a longer, stronger and healthier life, so keep maximizing your dozes, cause if you didn't you certantly wouldnt be able to break the wall.

ok now that we've brought out the insults fucktard if you read my final sentence saying one "would look better for it", i didn't mean better than you or anyone else for that matter, i meant better than they would had they not used steroids.

i doubt you understanding of the word contradiction because i have not done so in my two previous posts. like i said my main point is that what one achieves with steroids is no less impressive than what one achieves without because it takes an equal amount of work and dedication.

:gtfoslap:

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

i thought this was a place like professional muscle where people could talk about training, diet, contest prep, and everything else about bodybuilding. the more i read the more i get turned off. you either take steroids or don't. people who judge others who use are ignorant on the entire subject of steroid use. they just want to think that the ones who do use are larger because of steroids. which is not the case.........anyways i just wish i could read a thread that wasn't just lame wannabe's cutting everyone else down. pretty childish imo.

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

and this section is for physique critique. not life choice critique.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i thought this was a place like professional muscle where people could talk about training, diet, contest prep, and everything else about bodybuilding. the more i read the more i get turned off. you either take steroids or don't. people who judge others who use are ignorant on the entire subject of steroid use. they just want to think that the ones who do use are larger because of steroids. which is not the case.........anyways i just wish i could read a thread that wasn't just lame wannabe's cutting everyone else down. pretty childish imo.
The comments you're referring to are a year and a half old...

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

ha well either way

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
And I'm pretty sure neither of those guys post here anymore. Buzzkill don't be turned off this site just because you disagree with the opinions offered. There are a lot of knowledgable people on this site, including competitors, so hang around, join the community and learn what you can.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And I'm pretty sure neither of those guys post here anymore. Buzzkill don't be turned off this site just because you disagree with the opinions offered. There are a lot of knowledgable people on this site, including competitors, so hang around, join the community and learn what you can.

And what is the point of agreeing with every point made? If you aren't challenged in your thinking at any stage then you never grow or accumulate knowledge.

I think it is always worth remembering that in the Middle Ages there used to be a consensus that the Earth was flat (ironically long after the circumference had been estimated to within a few kilometres), yet knowledgeable people were able to proove to others the facts until the concensus changed. If those knowledgeable people hadn't been challenged they would have never have developed some of the maths, science and astronomy fields we now have.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Jeez Tim, way to get all academic on our asses. Remember, stick to double syllables as a maximum and don't discuss any further back than when Arnold was Mr Olympia. :p

S

saied129

of course ... you have a great body.