• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM top 20 best complete arm development!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Synthol qualifies and is a requirement in some cases, but it shoud apply in the case you have excellent triceps and brachialis and lack the peaky in your biceps, for me, Darrem Charles peaks are pure synthol, Markus Ruhl peak is Synthol, Marko Savolainen was pure synthol, I mean it could be use but if you have any other bodyparts you don't lack. Markus should apply synthol to the triceps to match his incredible bicep peaks

So youre some kind of synthol "expert"..?I can agree with Ruhls case about them being little soft ,but with Darrem and Marko..not so much.With given shape and detail in their arms i refuse to beleave theres any sign of synthol use.Then again what a hell i know..?
27_400-1.jpg
darremcharlespm2-1.jpg

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Darrem's biceps is just peaked that way. He doesn't have the best tris, but who cares, look at that damn peak

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Im just saying Heath :)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember to keep in mind symmetry, proportion, shape, and detail guys.

1. Phil Heath
2. Lee Priest
3. Paul Dillet
4. Frank Mcgrath
5. Paul Demayo
6. Mike Matarazzo
7. Kevin Levrone
8. Ronnie Coleman
9. Flex Wheeler
10. Sergio Oliva

Ronnie in 7th and Yates out of the top 10? I keep in mind wathever you want mate, but what's wrong with Yates 1992-1994 back? :e5dunno:

EDIT: Sorry, I just posted thinking on this was best back thread. Sorry Arcane.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie in 7th and Yates out of the top 10? I keep in mind wathever you want mate, but what's wrong with Yates 1992-1994 back? :e5dunno:

EDIT: Sorry, I just posted thinking on this was best back thread. Sorry Arcane.

:49: No worries