• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Most realistic IFBB Pro comeback???

Most realistic IFBB Pro comeback???

• Total voters
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
any of them will make a comeback...kevin levrone can make a good comeback but for what result?And shawn ray...he can't comeback in 6-8 months,come on...is quite true that the genetics of this two legends of bodybuilding is simply awsome,but the level of the olympia and the others ifbb competition is very high...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
any of them will make a comeback...kevin levrone can make a good comeback but for what result?And shawn ray...he can't comeback in 6-8 months,come on...is quite true that the genetics of this two legends of bodybuilding is simply awsome,but the level of the olympia and the others ifbb competition is very high...
Since you are clearly referring to my post I want to make this clear. I didn't say he would be ready in 6-8 months. He would be in shape in that time, that's what I said. Of course it would take him more time to prepare for the olympia to be in the same level with other guys.

But they won't comeback, at least I believe they won't.

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since you are clearly referring to my post I want to make this clear. I didn't say he would be ready in 6-8 months. He would be in shape in that time, that's what I said. Of course it would take him more time to prepare for the olympia to be in the same level with other guys.

But they won't comeback, at least I believe they won't.

iive understand you totally,but most people believe that the good genetics is a sort of magic condition that,mixed with a few quantities of steroids and a little bit of work,can make you a pro bodybuilder(or can re-make you a bodybuilder) in a few time...it's not like that(i know that you know it),and for an over 40 man is even more true...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
iive understand you totally,but most people believe that the good genetics is a sort of magic condition that,mixed with a few quantities of steroids and a little bit of work,can make you a pro bodybuilder(or can re-make you a bodybuilder) in a few time...it's not like that(i know that you know it),and for an over 40 man is even more true...
Exactly. :thumbsup2:

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Levrone of course

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kevin has 22 professional IFBB wins. He's an eight-time world champion, won the Arnold Classic two times ('94 and '96), and came second at the Mr.Olympia four times over the span of a decade ('92, '95, '00 and '02). He has not officially announced his retirement from bodybuilding

From Wikipedia