• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

muscleboy schedule

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its more of a personal preference for somw. The main focus is on strength, that's what the game's all about but you will occasionally find some fairly ripped powerlifters out there, Matt Kroc for example.
image002-1.jpg

Most of the bigger guys however, don't give a flying fuck about definition and gorge themselves to get heavier and therefore stronger.

Now thats how I would like to look like!!

I did 5x5 man, check out my log...but a while back....i gained lots of strength and hit new pb's weekly, now i started on a own variation of the 5x5 routine so you can check my log out for my progress!

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

what part of your log, i would be 2 long for me 2 search

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
how about you are you just ganna gorge yourself?

Nah, I'm trying to get down to 10-12% bf and then I'm just going to decide on my competition weight and aim for something close to that. I was going to aim for U82.5kg but I think I might end up better of at U90kg... or I could do a super-duper mass-gain and go for U100kg.

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

today i had a good workout.

i trained back and tri's.

i felt stronger in all my lifts,

increased the weight in my

t-bar's and pulleys,

and did more reps than ussual!:borat:

starting monday im going to log everything in my note book

to see my strength gains.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
So which routine are you going with? The starting strength, 5x5, or your original split?

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

im going to try the 5x5 routine starting monday

and log everything as i said above.

looking to get some mass and strength:thumbsup2:

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

check out my "clean bulk help" thread downstairs and post if you feel you can help.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to hear you are taking well given advice and doin the 5x5 routine! prepare for awesome strength and size gains!

C

cowdrey88

if ur tryn to get huge train one muscle group a day and go all out till complete failure of that specific muscle. monday through friday

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5x5 would be an excellent choice my friend. My legs gained so much size that they couldnt fit in my jeans after I finished 12 weeks of 5x5. Some advise use the intermediate program, follow it by the book and use it as long as possible. Dont think its over at week 9 because madcow stopped there in his original post. If its still working than keep doing it. I did 2 rounds of 5x5 and gained tremendous strength and size imo one of the best programs out there.