• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMecca: Which IFBB Pro's do you believe that train like a b*tch

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dennis Wolf i guess.I think he trains hard ,but he needs to go back doing deads again and squat ATG.

N

new man

what about melvin anthoney

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where have you seen him train legs? I've only seen videos of him doing chest and delts I think.

might of been from a youtube video or from bb.com series video

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
The squats he was doing weren't the worst squats I've ever seen. Not very heavy though.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What about Chris Corimier? i heard stories about him being totally lazy in the gym. I have seen him train hard but the only times ive seen him train is when he has a trainer pushing him and he complains a lot. idk.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only thing I saw of Chris Cormier was that short compilation video of him training with Dorian. By the end of it he was rolling on the curbside outside vommitting/crying/cursing.

I'm sure Dorian pushed him to the absolute limit, but that proved to me he probably doesn't/didn't train incredibly hard in his career.
Reason why I'm saying this is because I own "a Week in the dungeon" with Mark Dugdale and Dorian yates. Dugdale was sick the entire trip, and still managed to have Dorian train him without crying and vomitting in the middle of the street...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah i think even he admitted that he didnt train very hard which was why he was going to go train with dorian.... he started training hard again to brace himself and that was when he fucked up his back and had to learn to walk again.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cormier is in a handfull of the BFTO series and he does train pretty heavy as far as I remember.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Who doesn't...

JB: Cormier is/was very strong but that doesn't mean he doesn't train like a pussy. Practically all the professionals lift a lot of weight, its just that they are lazy.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I was at lifetime Toney would do REALLY lightweight and a lot of stretching. I believe he trained somewhere else and then went their with his family.

CombBoy

CombBoy

Princess Kamali trains like a b-arch.