• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MY first alcoholic adventure

fdelval

fdelval

waiting for a thread asking for help with his 1st date.

son_i_am_disappoint_trollcat-1.jpg

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What Line said.

And also if drinking beer try a beer bong: goes down fast and gets you drunk easy, and sipping a beer that tastes bad to you wont do the trick like a beer bong.

As for training the next day its all on how you feel. If you feel fine then its like another day at the gym, if your still hungover drink some water man up and get in there.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Competitive drinking games are good fun but quickly lead to bouts of porcelein painting and horizontal reclinement. Boat races are my most and least favourite or these.

I always liked the recreational sport drinking. This is basically watching your favourite sport and then having a drink each time your nominated player does something. Everyone in the room has a player and then there are bonus drinks for everyone (in soccer it would be goals or penalties, basketball it would be timeouts, in NFL/gridiron it would be when they actually play). The trick is to then burn off those calories afterwards by playing the sport you have been watching, amusing and embarassing if you get it on tape.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
1. Buy bottle of vodka
2. Remove cap and insert bottle in anus
3. Lie face down and get drunk

But personally I prefer to play Circle of Death with shots.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
:lurking:
1. Buy bottle of vodka
2. Remove cap and insert bottle in anus
3. Lie face down and get drunk

But personally I prefer to play Circle of Death with shots.

Goon-o-fortune is pretty effective.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
My birthday I'm playing a gig in the city :( I'd invite you but its a private function for a 50th birthday.

Goon is the devil though :( I'm scared.