• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Natural Monster

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome couple of sessions there man, how is the bodyfat coming along? I'm assuming very well which is always great.

Still keepin the strength too, awesome job Max :weightlifter:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tweak the bodyfat is aroun 11% now
steve:I have wanted to things diffrent for a long time so im gonna do a 6 day split.
monday:chest,tricep,shoulders
tuesday:legs
wednesday:back,bicep
thursday:chest,tricep,shoulders
friday:legs
saturday:back,bicep

exercises:
monday:bb bench press,bb incline press,bb decline press and cable crossover,rope pushdown,e-z bar extension,one arm db extension,reverse grip pushdown,bb shoulder press,db laterals,db rear laterals,shrugs
tuesday:squats,leg press,leg extension,lunges,stiffl leg deadz,leg curls,standing calves,seated calfs
wednesday:deadlift,bb rows,db row,pulley row,precher curls,bb curls,db curls,cable curls
thursday:db press,incline db press,db flat flyes,dips,pushdown,closgrip bench press,two arm db extension,one arm cable pushdown,db shoulder pressm,db laterals,db rear laterals,front raises,shrugs
friday:leg extension,front squats,leg press,lunges,stiff leg deadz,leg curls,standing calfs,seated calfs
saturday: pulldown to front,pulldown to rear,pullover,pulleyrow,preacher curl,hammer curl,consetration curl,cable curl

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today was cardio, the gym still closed

A

AnthonyBolerjack

this is funny, his new workout routine is what I said mine was a couple of weeks ago and I got shit for it saying im over doing it and stuff. lol. its a good routine, youll put on some mass, in 2 weeks of that people have been coming up to me to ask me how am I gaining so much.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually dont like that split, with you dieting your body isn't going to be able to handle that amount of stress. If you must do it 6 days a week do 3 on, 1 off, and repeat, otherwise your going go train into a gutter with that routine.

Now if you werent dieting, it wouldn't be as bad, but still 6 days straight is a lot to put on your body and nervous system.

Take a look at Scoulars Split, you may like it

As for your choice of movements. Take out cables or declines on Bench, you dont need 4 different movements, if you want volume just do 5 sets each for each movement. Also, thats a shit load of pressing to be doing all in one day, I'm not too fond of that at all, I would move your shoulders to possible a arm day or back day.

Again with legs, way too much. I know what your thinking and I along with many other members in here used to think the same way. Squats, Leg Press, Stiff Legs, Curls, and maybe a couple sets of walking lunges at the end for a nice finisher. Calve work is good though if you can put that much volume on calves more power to you.

Deadlifting the day after you do legs may be kinda risky, I would possibly work with that so they dont overlap with each other, what I mean is you dont want to be sore on Leg day from Deads and dont want to be sore for Deads from Leg Day. Back Day, where are the chinups? :no: or even lat pulldowns :no:

I think you need to make a thread (if you havent already :e5dunno: ) asking for some advice. This routine isn't very solid at all and I definetely wouldn't go forward with it.

The way Line and Scoular and even myself train. Intense, can hit everything twice a week, and its easy on the nervous system.

Day 1: Chest/Arms
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Back/Shoulders
Rest
Repeat

Now you just have to learn not to want to do every exercise that you know of lol.

Chest, 2-3 exercises, 10-15 sets...all you need
Triceps, if done on the same day as chest, 2 movements 8-10 sets is all you need, same goes for Biceps

Back, gotta prioritize what you need more, thickness or width? Hit chins hard, maybe some close grip pulldowns. Then maybe 5-6 sets of rows then on to Deadlifts to add to that (king of all mass builders muahaha)

Shoulders, 3 movements is solid bro, 4 is alright too though, 12-15 sets is all you need. Pressing, Side Laterals and cant forget those rear delts

Legs, we already went over legs lol

I'm not being rude or anything man I'm just trying to help you out the way other members such as Ben and Line have helped me out.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tweak i just think about doing a ronnie like split but i problably will just continue the max-ot

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie is on a crap load of gear and can get away with training 15 times a week. Dont even try to do a pro bodybuilders split, thatll lead right to overtraining.

A

AnthonyBolerjack

I use supplements so my body can handle it. If i was going just protein with dieting I wouldn't suggest it. But im bulking up, so im eating a lot more 3-4k a day, with supplements and after a couple months ill cut down and get shredded but thats my plan, I didn't know hes just protein dieting or if just do a body part a day.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tweak ur right, i just dream of doing isolation exercises but then it doesn´t grow ur muscle the best way so im not gonna cheat on my max-ot system it´s gonna take me to the pro´s naturaly ofcourse

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today:back,traps,chest
deadlift:warm up:2 sets 12-10 reps 100kg,2x6 reps@140kg
weighed pullups :6 reps@10kg,6 reps@15kg
pulldowns:6 reps@75kg,6 reps@80kg
bb row:2x6 reps@80kg
db shrugs:2x6 reps@45kg

db bench press:warm up:12 reps of 20kg,10 reps of 20kg, 6 reps of 30kg, 6 reps@35kg,6 reps@37,5kg
db incline press:2x6 reps@35kg
weighed dips:6 reps@15kg,6 reps@20kg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Nice assortment of exercises.

DB Shrugs look strong, and so do your inclines after doing flat bench :weightlifter:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice Deads dude, same goes for the chinups a well. Hell dude the whole session was pretty great, even the finisher with the chest hitting it hard, excellent job man

its about time for another video man, Im looking forward to seeing your progress and how the bodyfat has stripped off

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work my man, keep hitin it hard!!!! And i would like to see a video as well. Well my friend, keep at it. Its workin fo you

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tweak next sunday i´ll post a posing vid then 16 weeks out

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today was legs,shoulders
squat:2x6 reps@100kg,3 reps@100kg,2x6 reps@90kg the third set with 100kg felt not good cuz the bar was slipping down of my traps so i didn´t go for more reps then 3.
stiff leg deadlift:2x6 reps@100kg. just going for execution and pretty good form

bb military press on smith machine:6 reps@70kg,6 reps@80kg
db shoulder press:6 reps@30kg
db lateral raises:6 reps@15kg,6 reps@17kg
db rear laterals:6 reps@15kg pretty easy

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good session man, very respectable weight. You squats look good and your SLDL is pretty awesome, nice job.

Nice job on the shoulders. I dont know if you really need 2 pressing movements. You could take one of those out and do upright rows or you could just do some shrugs. But its all up to you. Keep up the good work. Good luck with your dieting too!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today was bicep,tricep
bb curls:6 reps@40kg,6 reps@50kg
e-z bar extension:2x6 reps@40kg
db curl:6 reps@22kg,6 reps@25kg very hard cheated on this one
pushdown:6 reps@stack+10kg,6 reps@stack+15kg
e-z bar curls:6 reps@40kg
pushdown:6 reps@stack easy just squezing

Glex