• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Natural Pro Doug Miller CRAZZY

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With all exercises generally the greater the stretch component the more potential for hypertrophic signaling pathways being activated. However with SDL's one thing to consider is the low back health, so I'm not sure if that is why he is "stopping short" or not.

Thanks Ironslave! And the lower back health is a very good point. I know that when I do SDL's the thing that tires out the fastest and gives me the most problems is my lower back. It is very frustrating but I always figured going lower was better to get that extra range of motion.

R

rockhardman

:iough: another natural drug out natural drugs is all same thing

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am very impressed. I think you have found your goal to beat Dave!!!

On the SLDL thing, I agree with IS. Go as deep as you can without rounding your back whilst keeping the bar as close to the body as possible. I prefer his style (pretty decent form actually) which is a cross between SLDL and RDL. The straighter the knee the more hammys it hits, the more you bend the knee the larger the glute involvement.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm just glad Turk found a natural pro to look up to. I think I told him about this guy back in late 2007/early 2008. There arn't any natural pros that come close to him from what I've seen.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, this guy looks amazing...

P

power

Drug free or not, which I admit I have my doubts, that is insane. His hamstrings are just mental for any level.

I have my doubts too about him being natural, just because he pass the drug test does not make him natural.:thumbsup2:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
IMG_2204199x300-1.jpg

IMG_2140199x300-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I tried to keep my mouth shut but I just can't help it...

This guy is nowhere near natural! Period.

I know it's impossible to prove that you're natural, but I have the right to think whatever I want. I can be wrong, but I still think this guy is juiced.

Anyway, he looks awesome + he seems to be pretty strong too.

cereal

cereal

I tried to keep my mouth shut but I just can't help it...
This guy is nowhere near natural! Period.
Anyway, he looks awesome + he seems to be pretty strong too.
x2

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol let the natural bashing begin.

I have no worries thinking hes natty. genetics+hardwork

Turk has better genetics (from what ive seen) just needs to get as strong as him and turk will be a better natty. hurry up dave your gonna be better then this punter

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natural or not he does an excellent job.
Biceps, hams and conditioning are mind blowing.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just can't get over his hamstrings, they're among the best I've ever seen, especially proportionally. A lot of IFBB pros would probably trade hamstrings with this guy in a second.

Look at this around 1:07.

Doug Miller (Core Nutritionals) IFPA Yorton Cup 2009 Champion Routine

edit: just to nitpick, but he's not a great poser. Good routine, but he doesn't especially hit his poses as well as he could or hold them long enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
crazy hamstrings, but i think he lacks back size compared to the front, plus his quads are really on the small side compared to his hams, lol, in know, that's a problem that almost no one has lol.

I do believe he is a natty, size wise he isn't that big at all, and he lacks a big back and big quads, which IMO are the two most difficult muscle groups for a natty to make huge gains in size.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
If this guy wasn't natural.. would he waste his time and money on natural competitions?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do believe he is a natty, size wise he isn't that big at all, and he lacks a big back and big quads, which IMO are the two most difficult muscle groups for a natty to make huge gains in size.

Not saying it's a slam dunk he isn't, but his size and conditioning is insane for any level so major props. Imo, many naturals have big quads, I think they're among the easier body parts to develop for a natural (provided the hard work is there), I would rank them in order of most difficulty:

1) hamstrings
2) back
(think of Turk vs. Darrem Charles for this)
3) arms (while in in stage condition).

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If this guy wasn't natural.. would he waste his time and money on natural competitions?

Thousands of drugged bodybuilders compete in natural competitions.