• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Natural Pro Doug Miller CRAZZY

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have no problem believing this guy is a natty. if turk is a natty and looks like he does at the age of 22, why shouldnt this guy be able to look like this at age 31?

he's got awesome genetics, and has put in the work. thats where its at.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
listen to what he says about steroid abuse in bodybuilding in this video. doesn't sound like someone who is on the sauce to me.

Brief Documentary on Team Miller by Alec Schreck

Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2f0dbpl-1.jpg

WTF that shit is sick props to him!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ The guy in the background is thinking: "Fuck, I've just been beaten by a hamstring pose!"

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^ lol

Daym he looks awesome! Esp those hammies! I do believe he's natural too.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk has a bigger upper body than him.

Doug Miller competes at 190, 5'9"....while Turk competed at his last show at 196 at 5'9". Obviously Dave wasn't as conditioned as Doug, but he didn't need to be to take the show.

Dave is 21, Doug is 31. It doesn't really matter to me if he's natural or not....he brings amazing conditioning.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Question about the Stiff legged DL's:

I notice that he isn't stretching all the way to the bottom......is it good to stretch all the way to the bottom (which is what I do) OR stop earlier (as he does it)??????

i watched this video a couple of times and he appears to be squeezing his glute muscles more than his hamstrings IMO. He does get a stretch but your right turk it is not a deep one. I prefer to have the barbell almost touch the top of my foot bc i am stretching further and feel the muscle more this way. But honestly looking at his development it is hard to argue that he is not doing something right lol.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2f0dbpl-1.jpg

WTF that shit is sick props to him!

That's really insane!

best 2 body parts on this guy both are the bicep muscle of the limbs lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is him natural? Who knows...
Is his hammies' shape one of the best I've ever seen? HELL YES.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"whats this i hear about hamstrings"

Tom20Prince20281729-1.jpg

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha hypo.......

He is unreal. that is without a doubt no lie!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha hypo.......

He is unreal. that is without a doubt no lie!

like i said before Turk, you should meet up with him and train together.
he'll :deadhorse: you down LOL j/k.

hes lucky and i mean most BB'ers who compete are, cus they have family, friends etc beside them, i don't im alone, i cant even keep up my own shit.

Cork

Cork

hes lucky and i mean most BB'ers who compete are, cus they have family, friends etc beside them, i don't im alone, i cant even keep up my own shit.

Not to mention the income it requires to be a top natural pro. You can't make nearly as much money off it as a regular pro would. To do it naturally you just have to be in it for the sport, not for the money. I'm sure supplement sponsorships help... but take for example all the egg white things he had. Those are expensive.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not to mention the income it requires to be a top natural pro. You can't make nearly as much money off it as a regular pro would. To do it naturally you just have to be in it for the sport, not for the money. I'm sure supplement sponsorships help... but take for example all the egg white things he had. Those are expensive.

That's why you stay at home and live with your parents! :borat:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not to mention the income it requires to be a top natural pro. You can't make nearly as much money off it as a regular pro would. To do it naturally you just have to be in it for the sport, not for the money.

bullshit. pro costs MUCH more money and even though there is money.. you have to be someone special to win it.
To sacrfice so much and put so many things at risk for a measly payback is doing it for the money?
I`d say doing it natural is more about the money because they dont have to spend so much on cycles and the likes but then again why would one use a sweeping statement (knowing that it is incorrect to do so) and say natural/non-natural athletes do it for the ______ and not for the ______.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bullshit. pro costs MUCH more money and even though there is money.. you have to be someone special to win it.
To sacrfice so much and put so many things at risk for a measly payback is doing it for the money?
I`d say doing it natural is more about the money because they dont have to spend so much on cycles and the likes but then again why would one use a sweeping statement (knowing that it is incorrect to do so) and say natural/non-natural athletes do it for the ______ and not for the ______.

While I don't disagree with your point I think it would be fair to say that there are more endorsement opportunities and prize money available to the non-natural pros.

Turkish or Shutupandsquat could comment more.

Another point is that you don't tend to make money as a pro unless you are the elite of the sport.