• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA playoffs

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a game for raja rondo, damn i was impressed really good game for him, making plays not taking hero shoots, ray ray didn´t score much but he didn´t get a chance since he didn´t get the ball much, paul pierce is a player who doesn´t pass the ball much but yet gets alot of freetrows, The big ticket what a game he is just the best forward in the game but often ben wallace was owning him on D. i can´t figure out why Big Ben plays so little time, must be a little injured or some. player of the game was clearly raja rondo even tho KG Made 26 points 16 rebounds

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and prince you gotta agree that ray doesn´t need to take many shoots but he still is one of the best shooters in the nba right now. i think that doc rivers gives pierce the orders to score and ray allen to make 3´s and take good shoots. if doc would say to ray that he is the scorer he would take more shoots. there is a reason he makes 17 pts a game and is on the nba all star team every season almost, he is not past his prime, he just doesn´t need to score 30+ every night. imo i would rather trade pierce for a center instead of ray allen

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and prince you gotta agree that ray doesn´t need to take many shoots but he still is one of the best shooters in the nba right now. i think that doc rivers gives pierce the orders to score and ray allen to make 3´s and take good shoots. if doc would say to ray that he is the scorer he would take more shoots. there is a reason he makes 17 pts a game and is on the nba all star team every season almost, he is not past his prime, he just doesn´t need to score 30+ every night. imo i would rather trade pierce for a center instead of ray allen

Allen's shot isnt what it used to be and pierce is a more compelte basketball player. Plus pierce is younger and doesnt have those those fuckedup ankles!

Trade allen for a center and a backcourt defenisve player!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why cant a fucking team take care of business on the road!!

Hornets must win game 7!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree prince, it´s been a really weird playoffs only 1 team has won on the road, i think the spurs will take game 7. i really hope that Boston and Lakers will finish the series on the road but if not boston are 6-0 at home in the playoffs so that will help them if it´s gonna be game 7

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think that the spurs are gonna take game 7...but it all depends on how david west plays...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lakers ftw baby!!

Fucking celtics still cant get a road win..........oh well.......they will crush the cavs on their home turf!

Hornets ftw!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lakers ftw baby!!

Fucking celtics still cant get a road win..........oh well.......they will crush the cavs on their home turf!

Hornets ftw!!

easy lakers win even tho the jazz came back big time in 4th qtr
it never looked like the celtics were gonna win game 6, everything looked so hard so im not suprised that they didn´t win, they won´t crush the cavs in game 7 but they will win, cavs are a strong team.
Spurs ftw

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:'( lebron
o well figured that would happen, couldnt complete the comeback. are shooters can hit shots, so that spells disaster.
hell of a game though.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah baby!! green and greene all the way!!

Celtics are awesome!

But game 7 just showed why ray allen is worthless for the celtics!!

TRADE!!

I have read rumors of possile blockbuster trade....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree greene all the way :2:, maybe not green
even tho KG my boy, that the only reason i want to see Cs win

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
c´mon guys, everybody can have off day, i´m a kobe fan but i stand by ray ray he is a great player, he can tribute more to the game than he did in game 7
he just had an off game everybody can have such a game, even the best

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn hornets! oh well.......lakers will kill the spurs

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
should be a good series in the west, spurs might shock em

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
both series will damn exsiting, not sure if celtics can win detroit i mean back to back 7 game series, on the west i think lakers will win in 6 but spurs are a hard team

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
boston detriot is gunna be good...i hope boston isn't worn down from 14 games already

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
boston detriot is gunna be good...i hope boston isn't worn down from 14 games already

i don't think they will be. they won game 1 and i can easily see this series being another 7 gamer with the home team never losing. mainly because boston owns at home and can never get it done on the road. if they couldn't win a roadie against atlanta, i don't see them doing it against detroit.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cetlics won the first game easily....if billups doesnt get his game back its game over for detroit.....rebuild in the offseason? they are a old team that wont win next year with the same squad....

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i can see the celtics-detroit will be another 7 game series, detroit are a really good team so i don´t think celtics can win easy games against them