• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA playoffs

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was enough to get them there last year

although the celtics are probably a better team than last years pistons, but now it doesnt look like it, and LBJ single handedly beat the pistons

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think the celts take out the cavs in 5 to 6 games. good teams sometimes have a problem with playing to the level of their competition, as the celts did vs the hawks. i think boston realizes how they need to play and will take care of business.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good 2nd round games, i think jazz might be able to pull it off though if they can get one on the road

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
finally the celts advance... they beat the cavs in 6

The jazz have no chance against the lakers...lakers have too much size...

I hope orlando pulls trough and wins the next one at home

Hornets are just gonna kill the spurs

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not sure the lakers are a bit soft, with jazz dominating the boards they could pull it off.

and celtics making a statement... looks like the sleeping giant might be awake now.
cmon LBJ!!!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
celts up 2-0 and today they will makr it 3-0

Orlando must win tonight!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
celts up 2-0 and today they will makr it 3-0

Orlando must win tonight!!

orlando loses 90-89 and pisons play without billups. oh well orlando will be the class of the eastern conference soon enough.

btw has anyone seen how much lebron james is straight up stinking up the court in this celts/cavs series? the celts are going to man handle the cavs tonight

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
orlando lost because of a stupid foul and techincal foul by kenyon dooling.....dumbass

Celts are getting there ass kicked at home!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^celts are playing at cleveland tonight, what are you smoking? they won their first two home games.

it is really pissing me off how the celtics can't win on anybody's home court. they got blown out in game 3.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus.....huge typo.... i meant cavs.....

Wtf happened tp celts? lost by 20+??

FUCK!!

Hornets for champions!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a game between lal and jazz!

and celts getting destroyed with LBJ playing bad! could be interesting if lbj gets it going in this series..

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus nobody can win on the road except detroit(barely)!!

What is going on?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and kobe bryant has a injury in his lower back, not sure if he will play in game 4

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u mean game 5....but damn....hope that it doesnt ruin their chances....but if it does....the future only looks brighter for them with the return of bynum in the starting five for next season....that will be on bad ass team!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2007-08 NBA ALL-DEFENSIVE FIRST TEAM
Position Player, Team 1st 2nd Points
Forward Kevin Garnett, Boston 24 4 52
Guard Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers 24 4 52
Center Marcus Camby, Denver 14 9 37
Guard/Forward Bruce Bowen, San Antonio 13 10 36
Forward Tim Duncan, San Antonio 12 9 33

2007-08 NBA ALL-DEFENSIVE SECOND TEAM
Position Player, Team 1st 2nd Points
Forward Shane Battier, Houston 9 11 29
Guard Chris Paul, New Orleans 10 6 26
Center Dwight Howard, Orlando 8 9 25
Forward Tayshaun Prince, Detroit 3 14 20
Guard Raja Bell, Phoenix 4 10 18

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know why boston are losing, rando is taking to many shoots, last night paul pierce wasn´t so great and ray ray was not getting the ball often, i think they need allen more to win these away games

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rondo takes good shots and pierce and allen arent scoring shit....all kg baby! the real star of the team....they should trade ray allen and get a good center and a good backup point and start james posey at small forward and move pierce to shooting guard....

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rondo takes good shots and pierce and allen arent scoring shit....all kg baby! the real star of the team....they should trade ray allen and get a good center and a good backup point and start james posey at small forward and move pierce to shooting guard....

imo ray ray is better than pierce, it´s just that ray ray isn´t a player that takes alot of shots like kobe or hamilton, if rondo makes plays instead of taking shoots i think then boston will be better

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i agree with you. i think ray allen has very little to do with boston's success so far this year. especially for a defense oriented team like they are. they should try to get a center or maybe package something for ron artest. the kings want to trade him and he would be a defensive stalwart on that team. i wouldn't worry too much about him acting up, KG will keep him in his place.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Celtics baby! whoooooooooooooooo!!

Nice win for the lakers!!!!!!!!!!