• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA playoffs

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kg can't handle dhoward for a whole series....he is superman....say what u want to so say...orlando advanced against a tougher opponent and celtics cant beat the hawks?

I do like celtics to win it all though...hope they get their shit together....

Lakers are really good.....next year they will be scary with bynum!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
d.howard is just a scary player 21 points 21 rebounds that is insane can he be stopped:dunnodude:

seems like hawks got lucky in this game, but still they got my respect i never would belife that they can win 2 games against boston
j.johnson with 35 points damns impressive playoff high for him
this might be a 7 game series who knows

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i doubt it....6 games....celtics are angry now...no one likes celtics when they are angry

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MJ you have no idea brother, I went nuts at game 3 and I'm going to be even more riled up for game 6:hyperguy:

Prince, the Celtics would run circles around the Magic. Doc Rivers isn't playing his bench enough and the old men that are the Celtics cannot run with the boys from Atlanta. Mike Woodson is also making the right adjustments it seems. That and JJ and Josh Smith absolutely taking over.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus the NBA is sure full of shit.

NBA Rule said:
• Any player or coach making intentional contact with an official will be suspended without pay for a minimum of one game. A fine and/or a longer suspension may also result

kg-1.jpg

Someone please tell me at the 15 second point KG is not pushing the ref. Fuck, also Marvin Williams and Kendrick Perkins both put their feet on the court during the altercation which is an automatic suspension.

Final result of this = no suspensions.

The NBA, where amazing happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Suns are going to pull out a W.. what do you guys think? A game six?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
come on dude that's a load of bullshit if you want them to be suspended for something so petty. YES it is a rule, but if you recall last years PHX v SA series, they did suspend them, and it was for the worse of the game. the result very well could have been tampered with in that series from those suspensions. if you want your hawks to win, you should want them to win legitamately, not because some faggot rule got KG and others suspended undeservingly. seriously that's a sad lame way to win a series.

i see why you want them to enforce these stupid rules though, it's pretty much the only way ATL will have a chance.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Suns are going to pull out a W.. what do you guys think? A game six?

they'd just be delaying the enevitable if they did win. but they didn't. SA v NO will be a great series.

MJ23

MJ23

Not enough heart and defense for the Suns....unfortunatly...

GO N.O beat the Spurs !!!!!

CP3 and Howard MVP of the 1st round to me....

Billups react correctly in the most important game for D-Troit..... Game 7 may be is possible...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
come on dude that's a load of bullshit if you want them to be suspended for something so petty. YES it is a rule, but if you recall last years PHX v SA series, they did suspend them, and it was for the worse of the game. the result very well could have been tampered with in that series from those suspensions. if you want your hawks to win, you should want them to win legitamately, not because some faggot rule got KG and others suspended undeservingly. seriously that's a sad lame way to win a series.

i see why you want them to enforce these stupid rules though, it's pretty much the only way ATL will have a chance.

hah, I thought you would be the last one arguing against this. Of course I don't think like this, but like any other fan I want what is best for my team. I just think David Stern is fucking useless.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very cool vid i found of kobe bryant

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great to see what the hawks are doing :hsughr:
i knew they would be a bigger challenge then everyone thought, but this is even more then i expected.

kinda disappointed in the mavs though, i really thought they couldve pulled out the series but they just collapsed, especially JHo

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool Kobe video Max.

Thought I'd share this with you guys, they've played it at both Hawks' playoff games and it's genius imo.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hah, I thought you would be the last one arguing against this. Of course I don't think like this, but like any other fan I want what is best for my team. I just think David Stern is fucking useless.

why would i not argue against this? i want what's best for the game and those players getting suspended for something totally ridiculous is not right. period. if KG actually threw a punch or Amare walked all the way on to the court and got invovled (last year), then yes, they deserve a suspension. but if you were watching the game you would know that the referee was the one who initiated the contact with Garnett by trying to restrain him, and Garnett tried to pull away. so even there, the rule didn't even apply and no suspension is warranted.

and David Stern isn't neccessarily a bad commish, he just doesn't do a whole lot but he hasn't really done anything to the detriment of the NBA.

and Garnett getting suspended and the hawks winning as a result of that is not what's best for your team. that's the stupid ramification of an even stupider rule. (and i know stupider is not a word, but it describes that rule very well)

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why would i not argue against this? i want what's best for the game and those players getting suspended for something totally ridiculous is not right. period. if KG actually threw a punch or Amare walked all the way on to the court and got invovled (last year), then yes, they deserve a suspension. but if you were watching the game you would know that the referee was the one who initiated the contact with Garnett by trying to restrain him, and Garnett tried to pull away. so even there, the rule didn't even apply and no suspension is warranted.

and David Stern isn't neccessarily a bad commish, he just doesn't do a whole lot but he hasn't really done anything to the detriment of the NBA.

and Garnett getting suspended and the hawks winning as a result of that is not what's best for your team. that's the stupid ramification of an even stupider rule. (and i know stupider is not a word, but it describes that rule very well)

I just think it's pathetic. If it was Rasheed or Artest doing the exact same thing KG did they'd be suspended for 1+ games. Tonight Horford grabs KG's shoulder and he falls--it results in a flagrant. Later Horford gets hit in the eye by Ray Allen--no flagrant. I'm sick of double standards.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just think it's pathetic. If it was Rasheed or Artest doing the exact same thing KG did they'd be suspended for 1+ games. Tonight Horford grabs KG's shoulder and he falls--it results in a flagrant. Later Horford gets hit in the eye by Ray Allen--no flagrant. I'm sick of double standards.

what your talking about is split second decisions made by refrees and comparing them to thought out, ridiculous, no room for grey area rules. not at all the same thing. and rasheed and artest have earned their shitty reps by being hotheads and loudmouths.

and your description in itself makes no sense. if Horford "grabbed" KG, that signifies intent. you don't accidentally grab someone. and it takes a good deal of force to knock someone the size of Garnett over. and Ray allen (i don't even know how many sportsmanshipt of the year awards he has won) likely did it advertantly considering elbows to the face are a very common occurence in bball (i've had plenty happen to me while playing my years of highschool ball, never felt intentional). it's not like either call made a difference. the celtics showed who's boss to the tune of 110-85.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow....this is my first thread that is a hit!! thanx for making this a fun thread guys!!

Im glad that the nuggets are out...they are all offense and no defense at all....and they dont play team basketball

Now....the sixers have shown that they are a good team on the rise...

Orlando are now my #1 pick to take the east...to complete...

West im really interested in the hornets-spurs series....i give the hornets the win...they have too much talent and a great team..duncan cant guard west....too slow....plus the battle between the points will be a epic battle!!

NBA!!! i love this game!