• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA playoffs

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so much hype around the jazz right now, espn giving them too much love.
they are good no doubt but are a horrible road team.
being on the road v lakers next round (not the conf finals btw) will be to much, and no one on that team is stopping gasol imo, maybe ak if the move him down but we shall see. and kobe is kobe of course.

i thin mvp should be lebron, look at what he has done with that team, and what little supporting cast he has. the big superstar they brought in to help was big ben? give me a break.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lebron doesn't deserve mvp because he plays in the east and the cavs came fourth in the standings....his supporting cast isn't that bad...cp3 did much more for his team then what lebron did...just IMO.........i do like him though! awesome bball player

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do not agree 20inch, I do not see the Jazz making it past the second round IF they make it past this round.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do not agree 20inch, I do not see the Jazz making it past the second round IF they make it past this round.

they will make it past this round, to good of a home team and a rockets without yao cant compete.
i know i know they had the run without yao, but that was kinda flukish and against lower tier teams.
in a series without yao the rockets just dont match up, but next year watch out!

but i agree the lakers will be a tough out

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

they won the first two on houston's home court, they will likely sweep in the first round, fyi. lol "if" they make it past round 1:49:

you underestimate/don't know enough about utah if you think they will not make the conf finals this year, as they did last year. they are improved over last year and D.williams is an absolute stud, as is boozer.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see a nba lover who cares about the game!!

I dont think that the jazz would beat the lakers that easily because they cant guard both kobe and gasol....only real defensive player they have is AK23 and he cant guard both.

So i see that you think kobe is mvp? he willl be....but cp3 is more deserving!!

Suns will beat the spurs! they just ahve too....nice comparison to the 2000 kings!

oh i don't think utah will easily win. it will take 6 or 7 games to decide the winner of that series. i would not at all be surprised if LA took it though. there is more to bball than individual defenders. AK47 is a great one on one defender true. but it's how the team collectively plays and puts an emphasis on D that makes them a good defensive unit. i mean, look at phoenix the last couple years, they had marion (the best wing defender in the L), raja bell (i believe he was 2nd team all nba D team last year) and still couldn't really stop anyone. denver has the reigning DPOY and they can't guard anyone to save their life. teams like san antonio and utah have mastered the team concept of D.

anyone saying lebron should be MVP doesn't really understand what the award really stands for. it's not about who puts up the best numbers on a mediocre team. if that's the case then Allen Iverson (philly years) and TMac (orlando years) should have won it like every year. AI won it in 2001 because he put up insane numbers, as well as taking his team to 56 wins and the #1 seed in the east. that's what gives you the MVP. it's close between CP3 and kobe, but kobe wins this, just barely.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they won the first two on houston's home court, they will likely sweep in the first round, fyi. lol "if" they make it past round 1:49:

you underestimate/don't know enough about utah if you think they will not make the conf finals this year, as they did last year. they are improved over last year and D.williams is an absolute stud, as is boozer.

:eek5nono:
Most likely they will beat the Rockets, but that is only because they do not have Yao. But the Rockets with McGrady can still come back.
But like I said, I do not see them making it out of the second round. Just watch, last year the West not nearly as good as it is this year. Keep that in mind young one. :rolleyes:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek5nono:
Most likely they will beat the Rockets, but that is only because they do not have Yao. But the Rockets with McGrady can still come back.
But like I said, I do not see them making it out of the second round. Just watch, last year the West not nearly as good as it is this year. Keep that in mind young one. :rolleyes:

this isn't contest prep, you don't know more than me in regards to the NBA and it's history. keep that in mind with the "young one" comments....

and the rockets will not comeback. 5 games tops. and without yao they finished the year 19-7. he would not have altered the outcome of this series. this is a team of decent role players with Tmac leading them. the reason they are here in the postseason is that epic streak.
and the west is not vastly improved this year in terms of quality, it is just insanely competitve with only 7 wins seperating the 1-8 seed. this just means that most of the teams are very well matched.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and the rockets will not comeback. 5 games tops. and without yao they finished the year 19-7. he would not have altered the outcome of this series. this is a team of decent role players with Tmac leading them. the reason they are here in the postseason is that epic streak.

a decent team with tmac AND yao leading them. when you take out a superstar like that it is hard to stay competitive, even if they did the last stretch of the year. take KG off boston and see if they are still as good, or gasol off lakers.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this isn't contest prep, you don't know more than me in regards to the NBA and it's history. keep that in mind with the "young one" comments....

and the west is not vastly improved this year in terms of quality, it is just insanely competitve with only 7 wins seperating the 1-8 seed. this just means that most of the teams are very well matched.

I don't think you know much more about me when it comes to basketball/sports, bodybuilding in general, weight training, science, nutrition, life, computers, and everything in between.. however I think you may know more about living in Tucson your whole life.. that is one thing you have on me :tear: sorry young one

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20inch.. I was just reading ESPN.com... are you copy and pasting?? Because when we talk about basketball in the gym you do not seem to know much.. and I just read stuff like what you are posting :no:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think you know much more about me when it comes to basketball/sports, bodybuilding in general, weight training, science, nutrition, life, computers, and everything in between.. however I think you may know more about living in Tucson your whole life.. that is one thing you have on me :tear: sorry young one

you didn't address anything my main post consisted of and changed the subject to something completely unrelated. that is a chracteristic of someone who knows they have lost an arguement.....

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20inch.. I was just reading ESPN.com... are you copy and pasting?? Because when we talk about basketball in the gym you do not seem to know much.. and I just read stuff like what you are posting :no:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we NEVER talk about the NBA. you only talk about the suns! i have been religiously following this league since i was in 6th grade :49:

i don't need to copy and paste bro. but it's nice that you think my posts appear that way. like i said, i follow this league.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you didn't address anything my main post consisted of and changed the subject to something completely unrelated. that is a chracteristic of someone who knows they have lost an arguement.....

I was not lost in the argument.. I only cared about one part of your post. But I can say the same thing, that you agree that you only know more about basketball history than me.
I can care less if you "think" you know more about things like basketball than me, but that is fine. You can have that ONE thing, especially since I am behind since I got rid of my cable :tiphat:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As long as someone besides the Lakers, Spurs, or Pistons wins it I'm fine. I'm a die hard Hawks fan. I'm going to game 3 on Saturday:hsughr:

Al Horford ROY :coolguy:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As long as someone besides the Lakers, Spurs, or Pistons wins it I'm fine. I'm a die hard Hawks fan. I'm going to game 3 on Saturday:hsughr:

Al Horford ROY :coolguy:

wow man a hawks fan. it must have been a tough last like 10 years lol. that's awesome you get to go to a playoff game, even though boston will just continue to rape them. you gotta have hope!!!!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kevin durant is roy

Damn suns can't get it right...

Otherwise im pretty happy with what happened

CP3 mvp!!!

MJ23

MJ23

KOBE MVP !!!

He played unselfishly this year.....

The team has to adapt with the injuries....

West better than East....

OK CP3 is very good especially in these POFFS but to me KOBE stays above !

This is just my opinion ...

If the Spurs lost it will be a great season !!!!