• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA playoffs

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KOBE MVP !!!

He played unselfishly this year.....

The team has to adapt with the injuries....

West better than East....

OK CP3 is very good especially in these POFFS but to me KOBE stays above !

This is just my opinion ...

If the Spurs lost it will be a great season !!!!

Agreed :xyxthumbs:

Ironslave :disgust:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what happened!! damn home court!

Cavs got a whooping and orlando lost like bitches....

Im only happy abou the rockets win....i like dikembe! oldest nba player a life....

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn cavs :'(

i expected raps to win, i really thought coming into this they had a chance to take the series, and probably should have won game 2 but blew it.
cavs will be alright though, fluke game.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really happy too see my man kobe win v.i.p, he´s just the best guard in the legue and has been that the past 3 yrs or so

will be intresting when the lakers go on vacation. i think they get beat in 2nd round, will be intresting. imo boston will be the champions no doubt

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really happy too see my man kobe win v.i.p, he´s just the best guard in the legue and has been that the past 3 yrs or so

Kobe got V.I.P and Robcardu didn't? Politics :disgust:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
suns down 3-0. pretty sure there window on a championship has officially closed. hopefully my nuggets can make it a respectable series tomorrow.

MJ23

MJ23

I hate them but respect to the big 3 of Spurs !

What's happening with the Sixers § Damn !!!!!

Dalembert, Miller, Iguodala don't wannna go on holidays too quick :))

Proud reaction of Dirk and the Mavs, here it is really not finish !
+30pts and 19boards for Dirk !

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think i need to stick to my boi kobe and i belife that they can make it to the finals or atleast semi finals. they will sweep denver for sure

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Results from saturdays games

orlando-toranto 106-94

rashard lewis the high point man for the orlando with 27pts 13 rebounds and 5 assist
chris bosh had a great game with 39 points 15 rebounds

Lakers vs Nuggets 102-84

kobe had a pretty good game for the lakers with only 22 points 7 rebounds 8 assist
carmelo anthony had a solid game 16 points and 10 rebounds
iverson had 15 points

Celtics VS Hawks 93-102

KG had 32 points and 10 rebounds
josh smith had 27 points 7 rebounds and 6 assist

Rockets VS Jazz 82-86

Mcgrady 26 points 10 rebounds 8 assists
williams 17 points 9 assist

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20 inch I've been a Hawks fan my whole life. the Suns just aren't going to win a championship. I love Nash and hate everyother Western team so it pains me to say.

Hawks game last night was the most fun I've had at a sporting event ever. oh and Al Horford for ROY. I could really care less if someone can score 20 ppg for the worst team in the NBA--Horford is just a better player.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20 inch I've been a Hawks fan my whole life. the Suns just aren't going to win a championship. I love Nash and hate everyother Western team so it pains me to say.

Hawks game last night was the most fun I've had at a sporting event ever. oh and Al Horford for ROY. I could really care less if someone can score 20 ppg for the worst team in the NBA--Horford is just a better player.

i'm not overly impressed with kevin durant either, but he will likely win the award for ROY. i agree with you on the suns. they are the reincarnation of the 2000's sactown kings. lots of talent, nothing to show for it. their rivals (for the kings it was the lakers, them the spurs) always get the best of them.

MJ23

MJ23

Problem for the Suns ... Not enough DEFENSE !

They must regret Marion....

They should pick Artest even if he's a little crazy it will be better than nothing....

BOSTON is NOT invincible.. KEEP this in mind LEBRON !

NO strong even at Dallas.... Hope they will kick Spurs asses !!!

Good proud reaction of the Pistons...serie ties 2-2... Next game the most important for both team !

LA easyyyyy, KOBE MVP !!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mj23 is a nba lover!

Ofcourse a team like atlanta can rally for one game and beat the future champs....they ahve the talent....they dont have the experience yet....it will come...

Orlando is my dark horse pick for the east!

They are way better then the cavs....thats for sure

MJ23

MJ23

Thanks PrinceVegeta ...I'm also a big Fan of Mangas (as I's watching your avatar)

OK with you for all !

It would be nice that a team like Orlando, in spite of working and progress in silence (3rd in East but not so much in the medias papers...) could explosed everybody following Big D. Howard !

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks PrinceVegeta ...I'm also a big Fan of Mangas (as I's watching your avatar)

OK with you for all !

It would be nice that a team like Orlando, in spite of working and progress in silence (3rd in East but not so much in the medias papers...) could explosed everybody following Big D. Howard !

i dont see them able to beat boston, KG will be able to beat howard.
and there is no one who can compete against LBJ

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm not overly impressed with kevin durant either, but he will likely win the award for ROY. i agree with you on the suns. they are the reincarnation of the 2000's sactown kings. lots of talent, nothing to show for it. their rivals (for the kings it was the lakers, them the spurs) always get the best of them.

D'Antoni is getting blamed for his short rotation, but it's the ownership's fault imo. They keep selling off their picks and look what it has left y'all with, no real depth. You guys could have Luol Deng and Rajon Rondo right now if you had kept the picks! Rondo's defense on Parker and Paul could be crucial.

I'd love to see D'Antoni get fired and come to Atlanta. Him working with our line up would be crazy.

I'm pissed I can't goto the game tonight, but finals are more important :hhj:

I'm going to game 6 if we force!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don´t see Atlanta winning boston again, think it was a fluke
also i think lakers and orlando will win tonight

MJ23

MJ23

HAWKS DID IT AGAIN ! Many thanks !!

PrizeFighter how lucky you are to be able to go and watch LIVE NBA POFFS GAMES !!!

With friends we are going to do it + Bodybuilding competitions next year maybe !

OK Lebron can not be stop.... but unfortunatly for him this is a TEAM sport !!

Very happy (even if I really like Ivy') for the LAKERS et MAGIC (Howard 3rd time +20pts +20reb WOAH !!!)

Peace and C yaa