• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New IFBB Pro Vaughn Ettiene

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
IFPA%20Champ%20Doug%20Miller.gif

JoaoT

JoaoT

And the videos on his website.. fear \m/

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do see a lot of sense why we should discuss about this mather. Claims that he is doing a tested show must mean that he is a natty are SO WRONG. The current system to test people in natural competitions is only half of the story. If there are no tests during offseason then you aren't really competing in a natural contest, and even there were tests during offseason, there is still a possibility that someone is juicing and they claim they aren't on the juice.

Even the top bodybuilders say that they are natural and have passed tests. We all know it's a load of bullshit. So yea, I think it's fine to comment when someone makes naive comments like that. It's not really constructive, but meh, what are you going to do about it. Not much of these conversations are constructive anyway.

FALSE, it does not make any sense to discuss the matter.....End of Story

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do see a lot of sense why we should discuss about this mather. Claims that he is doing a tested show must mean that he is a natty are SO WRONG. The current system to test people in natural competitions is only half of the story. If there are no tests during offseason then you aren't really competing in a natural contest, and even there were tests during offseason, there is still a possibility that someone is juicing and they claim they aren't on the juice.

Even the top bodybuilders say that they are natural and have passed tests. We all know it's a load of bullshit. So yea, I think it's fine to comment when someone makes naive comments like that. It's not really constructive, but meh, what are you going to do about it. Not much of these conversations are constructive anyway.

Konan

Konan

Your point is so well argumented that I have no other option than to believe what you say and submit to your will. (this is sarcasm)

Seriously speaking, I have got so much shit myself about juicing when I am approaching the end of my "bulk", even I am just 182 cm tall and weight 95 kg around 15-16 bodyfat. So I think I might have a hunch where your frustration on this mather comes from. Eventhough I find it pretty good subject to talk about when someone is making a statement that is obviously very irrational (about someone being natural because he is competing in a tested competition).

End of Story
^
See how it doesn't make sense to write End of Story? :doh:

EDIT: I think I came a little too provocative in this one. Mathers fight, not people, alright?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kai Greene competed in this same contest and he competed in his early years as a "natural". He may not have been natural but once he went into the non-tested shows he blew up. This guy being natural or not is irrelevant, the fact is, he passed and won a drug tested show. Maybe he can do the same thing that kai did and magically put on freakish ammount of mass now that he is in the non-tested shows.

Im looking forward to seeing what he choses to do in his carreer. I hope he takes his mind off the 202 because that frame can fit a ton of muscle.

@ Konan,

I can see how someone saying he is natural because he won a drug tested show can come off as naive. That being said, just because he doesnt fit into the guidelines of what you percieve to be a Natural bodybuilder, does'nt mean he isnt in fact natural. Personally i doubt he is natural but your acting as if you know he is'nt natural when you have no idea.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

there is no point in commenting whether his is natural or not- it happens everytime sometime says they are natural and looks good then they get crap for it, whats hte point in arguing, he says he is and passed a test to prove it-end of story.

Whats the point in bickering whether he is natural or not- what r u going to do follow him around in his offseason and make sure he isn't taking anything extra......................................comment on the pictures or what you think about the show.
Man there are plenty ways to masquerade assumption of steroids, following what you say, if i take 20 iu of gh daily but don't get caught by tests I'll be a natural athlete? I call that cheating and delusional also. Taking gear and compete in sanctioned "natural" contests is ridicoulus. Passing a test doesn't make you natural.

Y

yardharr

Since when does "Natural" mean anabolic-free?

And for that matter if a show is tested, it is only tested for certain things. Not every possible compound that can increase your chances of winning a bodybuilding competition.

Konan

Konan

Since when does "Natural" mean anabolic-free?

And for that matter if a show is tested, it is only tested for certain things. Not every possible compound that can increase your chances of winning a bodybuilding competition.

Define your "natural" then? :umwtf:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Man there are plenty ways to masquerade assumption of steroids, following what you say, if i take 20 iu of gh daily but don't get caught by tests I'll be a natural athlete? I call that cheating and delusional also. Taking gear and compete in sanctioned "natural" contests is ridicoulus. Passing a test doesn't make you natural.

Thats not what turk said.

Its up to you whether or not you beleive Vaughn is natural. All you can do is take the guys word for it and make your own assumption. You cant say he is a cheater when you have no idea if he takes drugs or not. Like turk said, he sais he is natural, he passed the test... END OF STORY. You have to use your judgment for your own beleifs not everyone elses. Like i said, i doubt he is natural but all i can do is see the facts; he sais he is natural and he passed the test. Everything else is speculation.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This thread needs more "End of story".