• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Jay Cutler Guest Posing Pictures: Natural Ohio

Alex.C

Alex.C

looking good, looks kind of smaller than past offseason imo which isnt really a bad thing! 09 Olympia should be good with some great bb's pushing to be #1.

Salt

Salt

Big but not beautiful. He looks like always.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same ol' Cutler. Nothing different except for his asymmetry is becoming more and more apparent. He will not win another Mr. Olympia again.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, same old Cutler beat Ronnie Coleman. :talkhand:

agreed with IS, he beat Ronnie when he was a shell of his former self. Are you seriously bragging for Cutler about beating Ronnie that year with his injuries that were extremely visible?

You must be joking.... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

absolutely not, just because you refuse to see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You are seeing what you want to see because you are hung up on the man. Your eyes decieve you, open them.

Maybe... who knows... probably you said back in 2005 he will never be Mr Olympia... :thumbsup2:

No, I knew one day he would be Mr. O. I just think he has fallen in the same way Ronnie did that has made it, like Ronnie, so that he will not win the contest again.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvs........go home

left leg looks markedly bigger than the right, delts appear smaller and his arms are lagging as well. how all these problems combined with his lack of aesthetics can lead to an olympia win would be a huge blow to the sport. the IFBB made a good step forward last year and they're not about to take 5 huge steps backwards when there are hybrids out there that posses just as much and even more size than jay WITH a pleasing physique.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I agree with Duality (! :bitenails:) and Braaq that Jays problem areas are still there..but guys..his legs does look bigger, not symmetrical, but they show improvement, you need to open your eyes too

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Duality (! :bitenails:) and Braaq that Jays problem areas are still there..but guys..his legs does look bigger, not symmetrical, but they show improvement, you need to open your eyes too

It is the off season, of course they look "bigger". But it is also making the asymmentry more and more apparent so it counter acts any benefit he would gain from the new size. Wouldn't you agree?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same old Cutler.

Has this guy changed at all the last 4 years ? Besides getting worse I mean.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I seriously think Jay's best years were when Ronnie was in his prime as well. Bad luck maybe but he was second best for a long long time. He had to compete against arguably the greatest Mr.O ever year in and year out. Just like Ronnie I think Jay's body has taken the toll. Fans want him to be the Champ but his "Champion" years were back when he was battling king Coleman. He's still young yes but he's been a pro for a long time and its catching up on his body. As a fan I hope I'm wrong when I say Jay's best years are behind him.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I seriously think Jay's best years were when Ronnie was in his prime as well. Bad luck maybe but he was second best for a long long time. He had to compete against arguably the greatest Mr.O ever year in and year out. Just like Ronnie I think Jay's body has taken the toll. He's still young yes but he's been a pro for a long time and been putting his body through a lot over his career. I hope I'm wrong when I say Jay's best years are behind him.

I agree completely with this post, 100% :thumbsup2:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a better shot of the rear double bi for Cutler- delts look better than in the pic on the first page.

_W5Q8763_NTKXZOBSNK-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It is the off season, of course they look "bigger". But it is also making the asymmentry more and more apparent so it counter acts any benefit he would gain from the new size. Wouldn't you agree?

You know I agree that there´s size difference, obvious size difference. What Im saying is that the difference in leg size appears to be smaller this time around

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know I agree that there´s size difference, obvious size difference. What Im saying is that the difference in leg size appears to be smaller this time around

Then I guess we can agree to disagree, because I think it looks worse.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I seriously think Jay's best years were when Ronnie was in his prime as well. Bad luck maybe but he was second best for a long long time. He had to compete against arguably the greatest Mr.O ever year in and year out. Just like Ronnie I think Jay's body has taken the toll. Fans want him to be the Champ but his "Champion" years were back when he was battling king Coleman. He's still young yes but he's been a pro for a long time and its catching up on his body. As a fan I hope I'm wrong when I say Jay's best years are behind him.

Lets hope so.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bigger legs, smaller delts... smooth or not.... One thing that he needs for sure is a new set of poses... he has been hitting the same ones for almost 5 years if not more!