• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Jay Cutler Guest Posing Pictures: Natural Ohio

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a better shot of the rear double bi for Cutler- delts look better than in the pic on the first page.

_W5Q8763_NTKXZOBSNK-1.jpg

i totally agree, in the picture on the first page of the rear db it looked horrible :bitenails:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with Daniel, you can argue his structure is shit, his haircut is gay or whatever.... but you simply CAN NOT say his assimetry is getting worse. No way in hell.

Once more, he wouldn't be the Champ again? Maybe, it's 50%-50%.

Yeah, Jay's best years may be over, but his back thickness is unmatched nowadays... if he comes in with the condition he had back in 2005, 2006 it would be game over.

R

Ruhlforever

Jay's always been one of my favourites, but he ain't looking in good shape since 2007.He needs to put some size on his arms, and also to focus a bit on his brachioradialis, the back doesn't look big as usually, he fixed the legs asimmetry, but I don't see him placing in the top 3 this year, especially considering the other top contenders.

A genetic limitation is that he has hig brachialis insertion, compare to Vic, Phill or Dex, but he can easily correct it just if he wants, he is one of the strongest athletes ever so he can easily resume heavy liftings for the delts problems, thank Allah he is actually improving legs the best legs since Tom Platz, the cuts, no assymetry, should increase vascularity in his arms, I still don´t understand why the idea of his infamous carb down and carb up theory that brought problems to Jay condition.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I agree with the guys saying that his leg asymmetry does look better, but he just doesn't have the Mr. O physique anymore. Dexter won... huge step forward... there is no reason Cutler would be crowned Mr. O again when there are competitors like Dex, Phil, Vic, Wolf, Kai and Freeman in there who in some cases are just as big if not bigger... possess superior symmetry, and far better conditioning.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One thing that he needs for sure is a new set of poses... he has been hitting the same ones for almost 5 years if not more!

They're called mandatories.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He symmetry in the legs looks to have improved, bicep asymmetry still present.

His proportions seem to be getting worse. His torso looks gigantic.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs are definately back :) the right bicep is still way too small compared to the left one... the rest is same old same old

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

alfred_wright

Legs look freaky big.....carrying loads of water.... v just cant say if he'll b this times Mr.O.....