• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Ronnie pics!!!!!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes still a damn freak.. i think Ronnnie should hire Hany as his trainer and see what happens!! anyone agree?

I really think Ronnie himself is hos best trainer.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they were not from same weekend, these are from thursday silly:gaysign:
damn that place was so packed i had to sit on top of the barbell rack to get a good look at him. had a look around to see if ya were there but couldnt see ya. i was going to post my photo's but none of them were any better than these...

:bitenails: also did u hear anything else about the masters competitor?? :bitenails:
was sooo scary when he just fainted.. and we all had to leave the auditorium, they were giving him CPR for like a hour, Tony was definately sugar coatin it when he gave the speech. his face was grey when they took him away in the ambo's :bitenails:

well close enough to the weekend lol,

yeah i saw the guy faint,
he passed away later that day as well.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had to stop watching that posing when he was doing his back lat spread. His lats just looked floppy and wrong! Ditto his thigh.

I'd still love to see him again.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I do think his back is not looking that bad, mate. Anyway, you can't trust this low-quality video, IMO.

His stomach is HUGE, but I also love to see him posing again.