• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Ronnie pics !!!

B

Batmanx007

WTF? Every time you think Ronnie should just enjoy retirement, he pops up looking more incredible than the last time he was seen. His lat is much improved. That quad, and tricep looks improved as well, but not on the same level as his lat. I really wonder if there truly is nerve damage, as the muscle tissue on his left side seems to be more affected than the right. Damage or not though, Ronnie looks thick, incredibly full, and pretty damn lean for someone who is not competing.

durantb

durantb

he looks better, trying to get back to his old self.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
It would be a nice suprize if he stepped onstage at the O lol

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Nah, just to step on stage and take his shirt off lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He would get perfect scores for a guest poser. It's Ronnie, he always gets the best.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ And he would look better than some guys actually competing.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I would rather see ronnie have one last year of trying to lift heavy and compete in the worlds strongest bodybuilder contest lololol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would rather see ronnie have one last year of trying to lift heavy and compete in the worlds strongest bodybuilder contest lololol

Mmmm he prob would be beaten by the Rhino in the total, but a 2003-2004 Ronnie could have a chance.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff