• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official 2009 Arnold Classic TOP Six Winning Placements

rille

rille

KAI IS THE MAN!

CONGRATS FROM SWEDEN, YOU KICKED ASS...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch's pecs were unfreakinbelievable... the craziest things ever :rofl3:

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I totally disagree with the judges. Vic should have won. And Toney Freeman should have placed 2nd.
And that is why you aren't a judge.

Kai brought the best overall package, fair and square. Tony was off and Vic's leg asymmetry was a big factor. Even if his legs weren't a problem, I still think Kai would win, anyway.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai brought the best overall package, fair and square. Tony was off and Vic's leg asymmetry was a big factor. Even if his legs weren't a problem, I still think Kai would win, anyway.

great post bro :2:

i agree with the factor on Victors legs, even if they were dailed in, they are still shit legs from the front view but from the side and rear they are amazing

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

no way, if vic had no leg problems, he would have crushed him
MUCH better shape with more(maybe the same) mass and conditioning is debateable, depends on who comes in well

:thumbsup2: vic
:gaysign: kai
:headbang: branch

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DriDDeRz said:
great post bro

i agree with the factor on Victors legs, even if they were dailed in, they are still shit legs from the front view but from the side and rear they are amazing
Exactly.

MUCH better shape with more(maybe the same) mass and conditioning is debateable, depends on who comes in well

I don't know if you have eyes or if you are very biased towards Kai, but conditioning clearly goes to him. Crazy cross-striations on his quads, insane striations in his lats and triceps. Tell me, did you see Victor with that conditioning? The last time I saw someone with striated lats like Kai was in the 90s with Flex, Shawn, Dorian, etc. Not only are they striated, but his lats are thick out of this world.

The only thing Vic really beats him on is shape and mass in some areas.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

refer to my post here
Originally Posted by DriDDeRz
great post bro

regardless if vic didnt have a leg problem, his quads will never be great front the front angle and thats what holds him back

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
boy they don't mess around in announcing the placements. nothing like the O, no waiting or nothing, kinda liked it.

silvio was out of line, he wasn't slighted with his placing. he really thought he should have beaten freeman? i can maybe see it a tad from a conditioning standpoint, but toney structurally is a very hard man to beat. very fair placings, the only change i would have made as i favor conditioning over shape (just a little) is branch over vic. victor just never brings it condition wise, and branch was just unbelievable. dorian yates reincarnated.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dorian yates reincarnated
WOW! Really? I need to see some pics....
update:
Watched his routine, he looked Damn good!