• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Dallas McCarver Updates

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
From Dallas McCarver:
1 meal and a workout in today... sitting at 332 in these pictures. Let me be clear I DONT CARE WHAT I WEIGH!! I'm not focusing on the scale rather just attempting to improve in specific areas while keeping things tight as possible. If I gain weight cool, if I lose weight cool... I'm just focusing on improving a physique. I just tell you guys because I know everyone will ask. ANYWAYS Amazing what a little down time at home and in the #DragonsLair can do!
View attachment 14337

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
It is so depressing that Dallas McCarver will not be competing in the Mr. Olympia this year!
View attachment 14496
Had To run to the office right after a hell of a quad day to welcome our newest @redcon1official athlete @lil_monstar_ ! No secret I'm a fan of this young lady as she's a straight up well... little monster! Lol I am truly looking forward to working Dani and @ianscho on many projects to come with #Redcon1 ! #DallasMcCarver #BigCountry #OutgrowYourEgo #LilMonstar #DaniReardon

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
With the right improvements he can be in the top 3 next year imo.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how do you think he will do in the arnold?

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2018 is going to be the year of Dallas

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2018 is going to be a huge year!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It feels strange in this thread now that Dallas McCarver is gone but here is a pic with Dallas and Rich Piana together. It's so sad they are both gone.

I don't know the other guys in the pic and I don't really care..

3e81ba5a999da532f5a6ecfc828fa65e-1.jpg

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It feels strange in this thread now that Dallas McCarver is gone but here is a pic with Dallas and Rich Piana together. It's so sad they are both gone.

I don't know the other guys in the pic and I don't really care..

# edit
I know it's Flex in the pic but the focus is on Dallas and Rich because they are dead. I love Flex.

3e81ba5a999da532f5a6ecfc828fa65e-1.jpg
One guy is flex Lewis I don't know who the guy in the back is he looks familiar. Sad doesn't give it credit man.

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Yeah, thats Flex and how he looks off-season sometimes. :)

Thanks for posting guys!

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff