• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr.Olympia 2008 Pre-Judging Discussion Thread

Goku69

Goku69

Judging by those photos, how is phil going to lose to jay LOL. It ain't happening, Jay is not Mr Olympia again.

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

anyone who doesn't consider freeman top 3 should shoot themselves.......take a serious look at these 2 pics and tell me he doesn't look unbelievable...

Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im rather disappointed with the stream.. i literally sat there for 3.5 hours trying and trying everything in the world to make it run right, the longest span of time I had where the video did not freeze was 15 minutes and that was at the end of the women's top 6 announcement.. i really hope they fix this for tomorrow..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does anyone have any pics of culter? i want to see how bad he looks.

or dennis wolf?

from the little i seen on the stream, Jay looked really soft but very thick especially in his back.. personally from the little i seen from the stream.. Dennis Wolf looked the best ovferall.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thanks. i wish i could find pics. the website has pics up but none of the contenders for the top spot. no phil, wolf, dex, or jay

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
  1. phil .. Mr O 2008...the best ever!! ..:linedrunk:
  2. dexter ..incredible!
  3. freeman ..the best shape in his life
  4. wolf ...monster alien .. but not win!
  5. silvio... aesthetic body, great shape
  6. melvin ..look in shape!

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

1. phil .. Mr O 2008...the best ever!! ..:linedrunk:
  2. dexter ..incredible!
  3. freeman ..the best shape in his life
  4. wolf ...monster mass, but not win!
  5. silvio... aesthetic body, great shape

switch phil with dexter and you have that correct young man.....btw i think ur the only person recognizing toney

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thanks. i wish i could find pics. the website has pics up but none of the contenders for the top spot. no phil, wolf, dex, or jay

Ok bro ..check!

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mg8835gy4-1.jpg

mg8831kx4-1.jpg

mg8833gt9-1.jpg

mg8829zq3-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thanks you guys

my goodness jay is as soft as a stuffed animal. seriously, i hope the crowd goes into absolute mayhem if he wins and riots the shit out of the place.

toney looks amazing. if the judging was completely unbiased i believe he would have a legit shot at taking it all. i think it's between dex, phil, toney, and wolf for the top spot. the only reason wolf has a shot is because of the size he has over the others with adequate conditioning and great aesthitics.