• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olympia 2012 Pre-judging Discussion Thread

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Olympia 2012 Discussion Thread

I'm gonna be relying on so much coffee to keep me awake tomorrow.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

How the heck r u all doing? Line how r u buddy?

Figure, boring, but nice to look at.

I'm good, man, though trying to explain to my girlfriend why I'm getting impatient that I can't watch men strut around in tiny trunks. Everything else is pretty good: work, the gym, etc. How about you, buddy?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

I guess I could've gone to the 10:15 showing of the movie instead of the 8:15 and then rushing home in anticipation afterward.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I wonder if the men's competitors know exactly when they'll be on stage, or if they're backstage expressing the same kind of frustrations we are. You'd think that this schedule would fuck with their timing.
I'm sure like any other show they get a list, which would look something like this.

-Women's figure
-Women's Bikini
-Women's Bodybuilding
-Women's figure in swimsuit
-Men's Bodybuilding

I'm sure that's about it, so they have to do their best to figure out how much time.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Jay backstage at the O

large-1.jpg

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm good, man, though trying to explain to my girlfriend why I'm getting impatient that I can't watch men strut around in tiny trunks. Everything else is pretty good: work, the gym, etc. How about you, buddy?
Lol, awesome. I am doing well, studying hard. And unfortunately now that you have brought it up, trying to come to terms with what has to be a similar excitement for seeing men in trunks ahahaha.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

I'm sure like any other show they get a list, which would look something like this.

-Women's figure
-Women's Bikini
-Women's Bodybuilding
-Women's figure in swimsuit
-Men's Bodybuilding

I'm sure that's about it, so they have to do their best to figure out how much time.

So it is next, right? I mean, it has to be.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The womens showing is moving quickly. I think Flex is probably correct about the schedule though aha =/

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

Lol, awesome. I am doing well, studying hard. And unfortunately now that you have brought it up, trying to come to terms with what has to be a similar excitement for seeing men in trunks ahahaha.

What are you studying? Something nutrition related? I've got to get my ass back to school; that is, after I figure out what the hell I actually want to do.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Pulls up scifinder in another tab. Reads......

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

What are you studying? Something nutrition related? I've got to get my ass back to school; that is, after I figure out what the hell I actually want to do.
I finished nutrition and i have started back studying chemistry with plans to go to graduate school for medicinal chemistry. it took a somewhat wasted undergrad in nutrition to learn figure out that what I really have a passion for is chemistry. I am never bored.

Line you need to get it over with and be a physician, chemist or physicist. U r going to be bored unless u are in a mentally rigorous field. You make a lot of the same comments I use to about boredom, and you are clearly intelligent, go for it. I honestly don't really know you but this is what you have projected since I have "known" you.

Just my 2 cents. No insults intended.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

fitness is over :xmashsughrun3:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I don't mean to triple post but I wonder if these women are offended they are playing club music, making them look like, I don't know a club chick, while they present their hard work.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Jose vs Flex vs DH. Who wins?

_PB63451wtmkJPG-1.jpg
_PB63413wtmkJPG-1.jpg
_PB63378wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB63455wtmkJPG-1.jpg
_PB63430wtmkJPG-1.jpg
_PB63380wtmkJPG-1.jpg

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Men is coming after this judging

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I don't mean to triple post but I wonder if these women are offended they are playing club music, making them look like, I don't know a club chick, while they present their hard work.

agree !! bad choice of music :runinafire: